Sunday, February 9, 2014

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm

I always get all excited when I pop into Watsons... especially so when I see new lippies by R-E-V-L-O-N! Those lip stains... lip butters... and now... the NEW Revlon ColorBurst The Crayon Collection!

Revlon ColorBurst The Crayon Collection is available in 2 finishes - Lacquer & Matte. I am only interested in the latter (:

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm [S$19.90 each] comes in 10 colors BUT only 8 made it to Singapore. Why oh why?!

"Velvety Matte Look. Moisture Rich Balm A Matte finish that’s beyond plush. Balm that’s beyond comforting. Our Triple Butter Complex of Shea, Coconut and Mango butters nourishes lips. In 10 collectible, craveable colors." - http://www.revlon.com/

Anyway, I've swatched the colors (missing ones are Elusive & Striking).

As much as I love purple, I don't think I'll be getting Shameless. I'm particularly drawn to Mischievous & Audacious... planning to get either one. 

Just a short beauty post for now. Hope you like the swatches (:

***credits to http://www.revlon.com/ for the unmarked image and product info***

No comments:

Post a Comment