Wednesday, April 23, 2014

SexyLook Rice Extract Micro Inject Mask

One of my fave mask brands - SexyLook, has recently launched their latest technology from Japan - Micro Inject Series. This Micro Inject Invincible Mask is the latest technology from Japan!

The ergonomic design of the mask sheet coupled with the skin-friendly natural fibre, help ensure maximum penetration of the rich essence. And, the unique hydronet helps plump up skin moisture while giving it a firming effect. Skin will feel soft and supple after use. Sounds pretty good yea?

There are 3 variants in this Micro Inject Series, namely:- Rice Extract, Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe Vera.

I was sent the Rice Extract variant for review as my skin feels really dehydrated nowadays. Not to mention, the nasty breakouts on the sides of my forehead due to work stress... *sigh* 

SexyLook Rice Extract Micro Inject Mask 
Specially formulated with rice, yeast and sake kasu extract for deep moisturising, hydrating and skin reviving. It helps to boost skin's youthfulness, reduces the appearance of fine lines, keeping skin fresh and energized.

As shown, the mask sheet is incredibly thin and translucent. It does not tear easily though.

The light-weight cottony-soft mask sheet is slightly stretchy, adhering to my skin really well. 

The mask sheet contains 30g of essence. 

I leave it on for slightly past 15mins. As usual, I pat the skin gently after removing mask to enable the rich essence to be absorbed faster. In my opinion, the essence does feel slightly sticky initially. That being said, it absorbs into the skin easily and fast, leaving the skin feel adequately moisturized sans stickiness thereafter. 

Deep whitening skincare products usually cause my skin to feel irritated but this feels otherwise. Honestly speaking, I cannot feel that there is any firming effect after using this mask. Overall, I do enjoy using this mask because it is so soothing and hydrating. Go try the mask for yourself!

Get your skin-pampering mask fix HERE 

***All info are extracted from press release.***

No comments:

Post a Comment