Thursday, April 4, 2013

Bata Shoe - Spring Summer 2013 Collection

Back in (late) Feb, Bata held its very 1st bloggers event at its showroom. I had the opportunity to preview Bata's Spring Summer 2013 Collection via this event.

The last time I stepped into a Bata store, was about a year ago. I did not manage to find any pair that appealed to me. And so, I left the store empty-handed. After the sneak preview, my impression of Bata had since changed... for the better!

Spot me!
I We ♥ Bata

The spacious showroom!

Do you know that Bata has more than 40 stores islandwide? Its 1st store was at Capitol Building way back in 1931. I was pleasantly surprised to know that Bata is originated from Czech Republic more than 100 years ago! 

Bata founder, Thomas John Bata's vision was to "shoe the world", which means "everyone to own a pair of shoes". Hence, Bata aims to offer quality, fashionable and comfortable footwear at affordable prices, so everyone can afford and enjoy a good pair of shoes. 



Thank you, Rachel (Digital Influenza) for the invite!



Looking at the Spring Summer 2013 Collection, I personally think Bata now provides more trendy designs and styles. Time to shop, ladies!


Comfort is very important when it comes to selecting footwear. Try Sundrops maybe?

Pretty shoes for little girls 

Kids nowadays are like little adults! Cute right?!
Bata shoes for ALL!




We got to pick our favourite pair of shoes and bag from the Spring Summer 2013 Collection. After much deliberation, here's what I've got!


This pair of peep-toe beige/orange wedges is easy to match with almost any outfit. Though the heel height is high, comfort is not compromised. Well, my feet do feel tired if I walk around for hours. At least, they do not suffer from bleeding/blisters! I get that all the time =.=

As for the bag, I love how roomy it is... and its cheery colors that spell SUMMER! Matches my OOTD so well! 


That's all for now. Last but not least, a big thanks to those who voted for me in the "Spring Summer Bloggers' Style Contest".

***All info & unmarked images are extracted from press release and Bata Shoe Singapore FB Page.***

No comments:

Post a Comment