Monday, April 15, 2013

LoveMore South Pacific Gold Pearl Amazing White Mask

I have no idea why the names for mask are getting longer and longer... what a mouthful! Anyway, let's cut to the chase...


I'd gotten this highly raved LoveMore South Pacific Gold Pearl Amazing White Mask via an event, along with other variants. Its main ingredients include Gold Pearl Extract, Bitter Orange Flower ExtractSYN®-HYCAN.


If you don't already know, the newly formulated and upgraded LoveMore mask sheets are super thin (and soft), at only 0.02mm. They are so thin that the flaws on my skin are peeking through. You can probably tell from the pic that the mask is well soaked with essence. There is even leftover (in the sachet) that you can apply to your hands and legs.

As usual, the mask fits and adheres well. Unlike most LoveMore masks I'd tried, the scent of this variant is pretty strong. And, it takes a while for the scent to go away. 

I notice a slight brightening effect on my face after leaving on the mask for 15mins. That is, however, temporary. I think regular masking (once a week using this variant), will help in a much permanent result. Think radiant and even skin! 

Do note that the essence does leave an initial sticky feel that dissipates after patting and massaging. It will take a while though.

You can purchase a box of 5pcs - $8.90 HERE.

Other variants I reviewed:

No comments:

Post a Comment