Friday, December 13, 2013

Fancl Beauty Supplements

Taking beauty supplements is an additional step that you can add to your existing beauty routine, so as to care for the skin from within. In my opinion, these beauty supplements really work for me - be it in the form of drink, powder or tablet. And, I've been trying out different brands so far. Some work for me, some don't.

In this post, I'll be doing a brief introduction on Fancl beauty supplements - Moist Hyaluronic Acid, HTC Collagen DX, Beauty Vitamin & Collagen followed by a review on HTC Collagen DX.

Fancl Moist Hyaluronic Acid / HTC Collagen DX / Beauty Vitamin & Collagen

Fancl Moist Hyaluronic Acid
Delivers intensive moisturizing while N-acetylglucosamine boosts skin's moisture rentention and ceramide strengthens barrier function to make skin supple and beautiful.

Fancl Beauty Vitamin And Collagen
Formulated with HTC Collagen, vitamins and minerals to strengthen the foundation of your inner beauty.

Fancl HTC Collagen DX
Used to maintain daily collagen intake and replenish depleted collagen levels due to aging.

The new and improved Fancl HTC Collagen DX has been given a formula upgrade with the addition of Apple Polyphenol to fight photo aging caused by the sun's harmful rays. It is also packed with Fancl's unique ingredient HTC Collagen, known to effectively encourage skin's natural collagen production.

  • Skin becomes more hydrated as the formula prevents moisture loss.
  • The thickening of the epidermis layer is suppressed, hence keeping skin smooth and even.
  • When the epidermis is prevented from thickening, deep wrinkles are kept at bay, resulting in younger looking skin.

Fancl HTC Collagen DX is available in powder [S$42 / pack of 10 sticks] and tablet [S$43 / pack of 180 tablets] forms. Either way, the supplement is easy to consume and helps skin to maintain a healthy glow that shines from within.

Woohoo~ I am so happy with my good skin condition right now (though it can be better!)

Well, I've been taking these Fancl HTC Collagen DX (6 tablets / day) consecutively for almost 30 days. The tablets are relatively small, thus they are easy to swallow. Plus, they are tasteless - no weird collagen taste.

Hmm... my skin does look/feel more radiant, hydrated and supple than before. And, I notice that most of my acne/pimple scars have faded away (look less noticeable!). Oh... the annoying fine lines... they seem to have diminished somehow too! I no longer need to apply thick base makeup to cover up my imperfections as my complexion has cleared up. So far so good! Yay~ 

Next product I'll be trying out is the new and improved collagen drink, AFC Tsubaki DX! Stay tuned for the review (:

***All info and unmarked images are extracted from press release.***

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, how did you take fancl htc collagen dx tablet? Is it before bedtime you have to take the 6 tablets in one go? Thanks hope to hear from you. :)

    ReplyDelete