Saturday, December 21, 2013

Jo Malone London: A Season of Magic Christmas 2013 Collection

In a blink of an eye, it is nearing the end of 2013. And, Christmas is just 4 days away! I sound excited... but I am not. Well, I don't celebrate Christmas... yups, I'm boring like that (:

This year, Jo Malone London has decided to stay classic for Christmas. 

Immaculately wrapped Jo Malone London products in their signature (cream/black) boxes adorned with striped ribbons... what's not to love?


Blue Spruce Scented Candle (400g) - S$345

New (limited edition). A blend of green galbanum with woody notes of Atlas cedar and vetiver. Spiced with cinnamon on a warm, velvety base of patchouli and golden amber. Aromatic and elegant.


Pine Eucalyptus Scent Surround Diffuser (165ml) - S$140

Infuse your home with freshness for Christmas. A highly addictive, forest-fresh fragrance!


Cologne Collection (9ml x 5) - S$180



I WANT THIS!


Travel Candle Collection - S$170

Christmas Ornament - S$50

I didn't get to indulge in any of these festive goodies... :(

My first (and probably last) time making my very own Christmas wreath. It is so NOT easy. A great experience nevertheless. 

The (pricky) pine and eucalyptus, are the essentials for making the wreath.

Here's the final product (my masterpiece) after spending more than an hour on it. Hmm... tell me it looks good... pretty pls... hmm...


Anyway, I just received a lil' surprise from Jo Malone London today! Thanks for brightening up my otherwise moody day ❤

The beautiful Jo Malone London box contains travel-size goodies - Pomegranate Noir Scented Candle, Nutmeg & Ginger Bath Oil, Orange Blossom Body Creme. I'm particularly in love with the luxuriously scented body creme... it smells heavenly! Can't wait to use it (:

CLICK HERE to view the complete Jo Malone London Christmas Collection.

***All info and unmarked images are extracted from press release.***

No comments:

Post a Comment