Thursday, June 3, 2010

6 products i can't live without (:

my very 1st tag post (: thanks hazel ! it's reali a tough choice as to choose only 6 products.. and, i'm now ready to blog :p here goes..

1) bb cream. i love this as it adds a natural glow on your face. it provides excellent coverage just like a foundation without clogging my pores. it doubles up as concealer. overtime, it heals my skin & skin complexion becomes better. it usually has uv protection so there's no need to put on sunblock. so many benefits & functions ! how to live without :p

2) perfume. most will see it as something they can't live without, but definitely not me. i love to spritz on all over whenever i feel like it. i love to smell gd heez~

3) brow pencil. my brow hairs arent reali dat visible -,- so i do need to fill my sparse brows with brow pencil. it's pretty hassle-free as compared to brow powder (: a plus dat it doesnt require sharpening hahas !

4) waterproof black mascara. when it comes to makeup, the most important part is my eyes. it's a must to define my lashes. waterproof to hold the curls well. black is a staple & i can't never go wrong with black :D

5) black gel liner. it stays on & on without the color bleeding. no need for touch ups yeahness ! ^^v black is love !

6) body milk. i have pretty dry legs & i need to apply body milk religiously to keep them moisturised & soft !

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see ur post !

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for tagging! (miwitch so lazy...) u gota kick my backside to make me move already.. hahx~

    ReplyDelete
  4. me took quite sometime to get this post up as well =p *kick kick kick* hahas can't wait to see ur post too !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tag sweetie~! Argh this is gonna be hard cos it's only 6 items. Now I got something to do this weekend heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been seeing the magnum mascara everywhere. Might give it a try :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. hurry candy :3 can't wait to see ur 6 choices heez~

    redberry, i've finally rcv my maybelline pulse perfection mascara ! and u know wad, my fren gave me a brand new one so i've got 2 =x gonna try soon.. u too must try the magnum one.. it works for me (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like the Magnum/Colossal. i'm using the Colossal version. i think they are the same formula except that the Colossal has a fuller brush.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh reali -,- i tot they r the same jus diff names..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha ahh 6 only? I shall try to limit myself to 6 hahaha. Thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Babe! I tried the Loreal gel-liner yesterday. Way, way better ^_^
    I'm still thinking about the purple one...sigh

    ReplyDelete
  12. ladeekim: ya 6 only.. had a hard time choosing hahas xD i guess one of ur 6 is nail polish ? =p

    ateliergal: heyyy u so fast try already hahas xD hmm if u dont have purple liner then u can go ahead & buy ? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. I only swatch it, so smooth... my Maybelline black seems to be getting lumpy. DIE AH! I think I will think somemore...:X

    ReplyDelete
  14. ohh my maybelline black also v.smooth.. overtime will get lumpy ? T_T tink properly.. b4 the 20% discount no more =p

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahaha, yesss nail polish! I really hate seeing my nails unpainted even though I'm slowly getting used to it, since my right hand is unpainted now

    ReplyDelete