Tuesday, June 29, 2010

LOTD: Time-less Green.. & A Joy-ful Day !!

finally, i got to 'play' with l'oreal "timeless green" eye palette &.. maybelline pulse perfection mascara ! i like these colors pretty much. guess i'm going for neutral looks recently hahas xD

oh, i also wore new violet lenses. nice ?

these are encore color monthly contact lenses. these are pretty affordable at about $15 i think.

hmm.. well i didn't use "timeless green" alone to achieve this look. one thing i realized was when i use l'oreal chrome intensity eye palettes, i don't use dark colored eyeliners at all. it is simply because the pigmentation of the dark eyeshadow is good enough to be the liner color. amazing (:

what else did i use for my eye makeup ?

  • too faced shadow insurance
  • la splash mineral eyeshadow - exquisite
  • stila face luminizer - sun highlighter
  • sana new born lasting w brow LB3
  • etude house eye glow pencil 2

 

show you my right eye. on a random note, i think i like my left side of face more than the right side. what about you ?



btw personally i find the maybelline pulse perfection mascara alright but.. the price tag in singapore is not alright at all ! $29.90 for a drugstore mascara is too much ! it is more worthwhile to buy online, seriously. and, it is quite tiring to use.

other makeup products include:

  • bobbi brown foundation stick - sand
  • za face powder 10
  • maybelline perfect concealer 01
  • mac well dressed blusher
  • maybelline watershine pure 322 juicy orange

 

anyone wanna do a mac blusher swap with me ?? i jus gotten myself another brand new mac well-dressed blusher because i FORGOT that i own one :/ pls PM me if interested. thanks~

i was at a bridal shop. not me getting married of course. my girl friend's getting married next year ! i'm just there to help her to choose her gowns (: btw no photography allowed. i did it secretly hahas :x

after which, i went to meetup with my lovely girl friends & a guy friend. i was very very very hungry by then -,-

this place is famous for ramen ! yummy !

this was my 1st time, definitely not my last time. usually the ramen soup base tends to be overly salty but rest assured that Ippudo's is not that salty.

i had the seasonal ramen - Kyushu Miso Tokotsu 2010.  Ippudo original pork broth with blended miso, mild in taste with cabbage, Japanese leek, spring onion, pork belly, pork loin and flavoured half egg. the soup base is creamy & flavorful. everything was yummy, the soup, noodles, pork belly, pork loin.. not forgetting the egg !

Bakuretsu Tofu. spicy tofu and minced pork in hot stone pot. not very spicy actually. i like it overall, good to share.

Hakata Hitokuchi Gyoza. Hakata style mini pork dumplings. yummy & indeed mini.

that's all. haul post up soon (:

12 comments:

  1. egg!!!! Look at the EGG!!! I really dunno how they prepare the egg with the runny yoke!! i simply love eggs... which ever way that it's cooked.
    pardon me for sidetracking.. hehee.
    Of all the l'oreal palette, this is my fave! Coz i love browns and greens. Nice LOTD as usual :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. you really went to buy the mascara ah? lol! I decided not to, and also with the gel-liner. The dumplings look so yummy, my tummy rumbling already. (Rhyme, yah?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hazel, i too love eggs ! any kinds except the very hard-boiled kind.. all the chrome intensity eye palettes are very nice actually.. ;D

    joyce, i bought online.. i got two of these actually.. one from my friend.. not worth it to get in sg anyway.. i dint get the gel liner too hahas.. kinda rhyme.. eggs look more yummy to me all the time =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the hint of the olive green at the outer corners. OMG ramen and gyozas, aahha. Food. I think I'm such a greedy person, lol. I just had dinner and I'm here drooling at your food pics and thinking of eating a hot bowl of ramen with lots of soup

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea~ i miss ur LOTDs u know *hint hint* i'm a food lover.. i think you too right hehe =p i'm drooling more at your taiwan food pics ! soon your haul pics !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you curl your lashes before applying the mascara or did pulse perfection did the job? Amazing curl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i curled my lashes prior applying mascara hahas that's why. i shall try to do without and see if pulse perfection can curl my lashes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The lens looks pretty!

    Hmmz... Isn't those pictures with the logo behind Fitness First gym? =P Are you one of their members too? If you are then *grinz* next time you can go gym with ladeekim and me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooops! I wanna say LOCKERS and I typed logo... LOLs...

    ReplyDelete
  10. i prefer your lenses.. must tell me where you get them kk.. ya i'm their member.. i was somewhat "conned" into it -_-" you two gym together ?! yeah next time can gym together ! LOL lockers & logo

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOLs no camera and photography in the gym's changing room! Then again I'm now glad cos I'm not the only one who'll camwhore in the changing room :P

    PM you about the lenses!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oops ! shh.. LOL jus do it when the staff's not around =x

    ReplyDelete