Monday, June 7, 2010

LOTD: Pink Majolica Majorca Princess

do you like mj makeup ? i looove their packaging sooo much ! so princessy :p so now i'm showing you lovelies a LOTD using mostly mj makeup.. the only non-mj is za concealer coz mj doesnt have a concealer product -,- hmm but both za & mj are under shiseido company ^^

my LOTD.. abit act-cute la but who cares :p if old already cannot liao -,- anyways, i used mj skin lingerie pore cover as base then mj pressed fantasia 24h.. it's more of a natural coverage i would say. i use za concealer to conceal my dark circles, blemishes & annoying pimples :/ pardon my messy hair strands..

for my brows, i used mj brow customize sword cut.. mj majolook pink eyeshadow palette i bought from the shiseido sale.. the colors are so vibrant ! i love the shimmers, brightens my eyes effortlessly (:

i used blue mj jeweling pencil to line my upper eyes and the beige pink mj jeweling pencil to line my lower eyes. i also used a pewter mj perfect automatic liner to better define my eyes :p ignore the black speck -,-

mascara wise, i used the mj lash bone white fiber then le mj violet lash enamel glamour volume on.. i noticed that if jus using the violet mascara alone, the violet color wont show up much.. so it's recommended to use the mj lash bone white fiber before any colored mascaras if u want the colors to show up (:

annoying pimple on my cheek :/ i used mj blusher (orangey) for my cheeks..

lastly, mj lip gloss (nude beige) for my lips to complete the look (:

2 camwhore pics to end off this post whahahas xD

I LOVE MAJOLICA MAJORCA !! ♥

13 comments:

  1. Majolica majorca is indeed very princessy. i want to try out their mascara but never got around to XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. u shld reali go try their mascaras ! u will love them =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice and sweet! All MJ stuffs, I like! Haha (and hence my reason why I wanna work for them =P)

    And Noppi, seriously you should try their mascara. The only downside of MJ mascara that I can think of is that it's not easy to remove but other than that, I don't have any issues with it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahas yeah ^^v mj mascaras are easier to remove than fasio's ! they can be easily removed using maybelline or loreal waterproof makeup remover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey babe, I prefer the Loreal pink color...
    They lie, the color didn't last very long, tried the green one today. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh izzit.. i havent try out yet.. i should do so tomoro morning ! dun be :( babe.. did u use eye primer ? if yes n the color dont last then it's bad -,-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow.. the beige eyeliner put at the waterline looks great! Hmm.. should i get the beige too.. or got white colour? I had always been using the gold one to put water line.. its pretty too! =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heh Verlyn I tried removing with l'oreal before but still got a bit of residue :( maybe cos I applied very thick coats and got mascara base also.

    And Ming, using the beige pencil eyeliner to draw on your waterline will look more natural than white but if you want a bigger eye effect white or silver will still be the best. I love using golden yellow to line my waterline too~

    ReplyDelete
  9. AutumnCandy: yesyes! ^o^ I like the golden one cos even when the gold pigments disappeared, the golden glitters are still there! Its darn longlasting when its used at the waterline.
    I agree with you that using white liner doesn't look all so natural if the eye MU is not fully done up. =D
    I'm just thinking if beige vs gold, which looks nicer,,? Gold still perhaps? (I'm a gold freak!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey miwitch, that is actually a beige pink tone, seriously very nice highlight color (: i too love gold.. tink got white color but i still prefer the pink one.. u shld get it hahas now 20% off @ watsons ma..

    amyrleex: thanks sweetie (:

    autumuncandy: i also apply multiple coats of mascaras & mascara base too.. loreal & maybelline waterproof mu removers r my best frens ^^ hmm or mayb cleansing oils work better for u ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Once again, you look very sweet! You have the babydoll kinda look!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks ♥ ladeekim ! :3

    ReplyDelete