Thursday, August 5, 2010

LOTD: Wing-ed Purple Love

i love my pinks & purples :3 this time, purples for my eyes, pinks for my cheeks.

winged eyeliner look is my all-time favourite (most of the time). i'm using l'oreal 24hr super liner gel eyeliner btw.

products for eyes:

  • sana new born lasting w brow LB3
  • too faced shadow insurance
  • helena rubinstein glorious mascara 01 star black
  • sasatinnie super dolly powerful curling mascara black
  • laneige professional selection - shadow (shimmer) RP549 deep purple
  • laneige professional selection - shadow (essence) LR101 white pink
  • l'oreal color appeal 09 mauve
  • etude house eye glow pencil 2

 

lips:

  • burt's bees medicated lip balm
  • anna sui baby pink shimmery lipstick

 

face:

  • za 2-way foundation powder 22
  • maybelline perfect concealer 01 light beige
  • gransenbon blush 07 blossom pink

 

the usual camwhore pictures :3 this time, natural sunlight.

i'm wearing purple checkered dress, matchy with my eye makeup eh :p

18 comments:

  1. wish i can draw my inner eyeline like you! i cant get it done without irritating my eyes. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm your eyes are very sensitive ? it's easier to draw with pencil liners. U tried all kinds of liners ? (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. You change camera or something? The pictures are clearer and nicer. Haha. I love your liner! Will try it tmr. HAHA. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh really ar =p ok shall take pics when there's natural sunlight ! Using my beloved iPhone LOL go try you'll love the look

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your eyes, it's round. Very cute! and oh, your FOTD looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice smokey purple look! And wowwwww, you can take such nice pics with your iphone!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. kim, that's why i can't live without my iphone =p actually the camera function not bad

    ReplyDelete
  8. rhaindropz: thanks girl ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ya, I can't live without mine too! Esp since I just jb it hahahhaha. The cam is good but I dunno how to make use of it to take LOTD shots, I always have to use my digi cam for that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooo I never jb mine before. try taking LOTD shots, practice makes perfect =p

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just tried 2 days ago, now my phone is damn pretty!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. You jb by yourself ?! Help me jb can lol :3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can, you go sync your phone first, the next time I see you I help you, coz my friend taught me how to

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah thanks Kim :3

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi! i was just wondering what kind of circle lenses you used in your tutorial?:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Geo Angel Grey (:

    http://www.barbie-shoppu.com/2010/05/geo-angel-series.html

    ReplyDelete