Sunday, August 29, 2010

Of random happenings here & there..

just a random post. pictures shall do the talking. here goes.

i was selected together with 99 other ladies (among 2000+ survey entries) for Shiseido "Age Your Way" workshop on a Saturday morning. the venue was where Aqualabel workshop was held at. what entice me was the retail size Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Corrective Serum (not available in stores yet) that would be given to us :p

this is the tester bottle. it retails for USD 80. wonder what's its retail price in Singapore ? hmm..

the texture is kind of creamy rich kind but it's easily absorbed into skin though.

look at the food ! so yummy right ? this was my 1st round :x i had 2nd round but most of the food were gone by then :c

ooo they had this device which actually magnify your skin condition. i was rather apprehensive at first but went ahead anyway. in the end, the lady told me my skin at the jawline area quite good just that the cheek area need some improvement. overall, my skin condition is ok :D so happy can ! it was then i remembered when i was only 20, i had my skin condition checked at Ipsa counter. the lady actually told me i have prematured skin :,( it was indeed horrible news to me at such a young age. it was then i paid more attention to skincare (:

 

:

:

:

 

i feel so old beside 'em -_-"

i'm the freaking oldest !

and then, we decided to do something "old-school"..

 

:

:

:

 

i can't believe i'm still taking neoprints at my age -_-" LOL

it was fun though. one thing we noticed was that our eyes were literally enlarged. weird much eh :s

 

:

:

:

 

on a random day.

my dear friend (:

we had chicken rice sets ! all drumsticks :d~ yummy ! the price is $12+ per set, comes with soup.

i like but it'll taste better if it's served hot.

are you drooling yet ? i am :x

the chicken rice is sooo good i had 2 bowls ! i'm not much of a rice person seriously but i love fragrant chicken rice :p

check this out @ Esplanade tunnel area.

 

:

:

:

 

won't order this rice set again, just the chicken wings perhaps.

i find the fries not bad. a bit like MacDonald's shaker fries LOL

random shot of me :s

octopus balls @ Ion. seriously good stuff ! y'all should try ! btw that's egg mayo on top :D

16 comments:

  1. lol babe u may be the oldest in age to those girls at the shiseido workshop but no worries la u certainly don't look the oldest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is really pretty!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post makes me feel hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the oldest but u look the youngest! love that new hairdo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. phoenixfyre: hahas i'm not the oldest there certainly.. i only took a few pics which don't show those who attend (:

    minru, thanks girl (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. christie, agree especially the chicken rice =p

    elise, hey thanks girl ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like your 'I like... i don't like' no nonsense food review ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Verlyn!!! You're making me super hungry!!! Haha. Chicken rice is one of my fav foods!!! And anyway, you look so young! So don't worry about being the oldest! (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lols you actually posted the picture I took here hahaha...

    The egg mayo is yummy! I missed eating there. =P We totally should go eat the octopus ball again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hazel, hahas you made me blur for awhile. I don't really know how to review food like the food bloggers do but glad you like it (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Charlene, I can eat chicken rice daily lol hmm.. Looking young may not be a very good thing coz I mostly will attract young boys -.-

    Candy, yes yes we should !! Plus ktv lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heeee verlyn, attracting young boys is better than attracting old uncles.. ew.

    ReplyDelete
  13. christie, true also =p but not too young hahas

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah yeah ktv! Wait till I can survive this week first.. Haha.

    Christie... I always attracted old man... As in those who are AT LEAST 8-10 years older than me one.. Either that or is some funny weird weird Ang Mohs... :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, the more i see ur hair style i so loving it..

    u knw chloe goh?? haha she my sec friend :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. candy, shall await for your good news ya ^^

    missjology, thanks girl.. ya she my sister's friend's friend.. now we are friends (:

    ReplyDelete