Sunday, June 2, 2013

Egokawa Sweetie Eye Lash [Natural Curl & Volume Up]

When it comes to fake lashes, I am no expert. Hence, I usually stick to my trusty mascara(s). Nowadays, I try my very-very best to be less lazy and put on fake lashes. Hmm... once in a month as compared to once in a blue moon? :X


Egokawa Sweetie Eye Lash comes in a box of 2 sets of fake lashes plus a mini creamy lash glue (thrown away).

It stinks really-really badly and it does not seem to dry. Basically, it was useless as the fake lashes cannot stick on at all.


The criss-cross fake lashes are plasticky, which have a graduated length from the inner to the outer ends. They are slightly voluminous at the outer halves.

The lash bone is easy to bend as it is not that stiff... slightly harder than those really soft kind. 


I find them relatively light and easy to apply. 

Hmm... I did not bother to trim the fake lashes to fit my eye length. I think the length looks okay for me?

Honestly speaking, it does get a lil' uncomfortable if I wear these fake lashes for too long. My eyes get irritated and start to tear =.=~~ Not used to them maybe?


Here's a photo of pretty Elaine & me at the Guess event, some time ago. Love these super clear photos taken by her camera! Credits to her for these nice (unmarked) photos 

From far, the fake lashes do look somewhat natural. I like the naturally curled up lashes and the volumized look. Even with minimal eye makeup (actually just eyeliner on the lower lashline), my eyes look "properly dressed" :P


Missing my blue-blue hair (by Chisato - Shunji Matsuo 313) :P



Hope the review helps. Thank you for reading!

Egokawa Sweetie Eye Lash retails for $14.90, exclusively available at Haraju-Cute counters at selected Guardian stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment