Saturday, June 15, 2013

L'oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil

Back in April (when my hair was still blue), I was introduced to the Extraordinary Oil by L'oreal Paris via a bloggers event held at Fullerton Hotel. 


Upon reaching the hotel suite, we were greeted by golden yellow balloons (the color of the product packaging) & red rose petals. Well, rose is one of the precious flower extracts the Extraordinary Oil contains. The others include:- Flax, Tiare, Lotus, Chamomile and Matricaria.



6 Rare Flower Oils, 1 Extraordinary Treatment...

  • Nourishes & protects
  • Brilliantly shines
  • Amazingly light
  • Exceptionally softens
  • Sumptuously Smoothens
  • Suitable for all hair types


The Extraordinary Oil is housed in a heavy glass bottle, which comes with an easy-to-use pump dispenser. Very classy indeed.

One thing bad, the heavy glass bottle makes it not so travel-friendly.

Anyway, there are 3 ways to use the Extraordinary Oil...

Pre-shampoo treatment 
Hmm... this is rather interesting as it is something new to me. Anyway, by doing so, my hair feels deeply nourished thereafter.

Heat protectant before blow-drying or hairstyling (eg. using a hair straightener)
It primes and integrally protects my hair from the heat.

Finishing touch on dry hair 
It gives my hair a lustrous shine without weighing it down, keeping it nourished all day long.


Here's an example of before and after applying the Extraordinary Oil as a finishing touch on my dry frizzy hair ends. I just need 1.5 pumps for my (almost) shoulder-length hair. If you have long hair, 2 to 3 pumps should suffice. Before applying to the hair ends, do remember to rub the oil in between your hands so that the heat will activate it.

It instantly tames the frizziness and smoothens my hair, making it so much more manageable than before. My hair feels really soft and smooth to touch. I can run my fingers through my hair effortlessly.

I really like how fast it gets absorbed into the hair, without leaving any greasy or sticky feel aftermath (though the hair oil feels really rich). It leaves my hair lightly fragranced; a very pleasant musky floral scent.

Here are more photos taken at the event.
***Credits to dear Elaine for the unmarked ones***










That's all for now. Thank you for reading!

You can purchase the miracle hair oil treatment - Extraordinary Oil @ $23.90 (100ml). Available islandwide at all Watsons, Guardian, Cold Storage, NTUC FairPrice, and Giant stores. 

Alternatively, grab a sample HERE to try it (:

***All info are extracted from press release.***

No comments:

Post a Comment