Saturday, March 5, 2011

[26.2.11] B-B-Q ♥

Me and my friends had a mini gathering last Saturday. And, we had BBQ. A couple of us met up earlier to prepare for this BBQ, and it was a seriously super tiring task. +_+ I think it's my very 1st time being so involved in BBQ preparation. Well, it was fun nevertheless albeit some hiccups here and there.

Me, with Serene (host-of-the-day). She stay super duper far from me =.=ll

The gigantic Steven teaching me how to poke mushrooms :s See my expression LOL

We took quite a while to prepare, coz we bought so much food!

I dunno what are they called but they tasted quite good though.

Black pepper prawns, tasted so good when BBQ-ed! :d~

SAUSAGE FEAST, anyone? Woah, got big.. small, long, short :x Me loves the Taiwan sausages hehe..

Sotong balls, my favorite too!

The marinated chicken wings from NTUC were fresh & tasty!

The honey glazed bacon strips so EX, $20! Tasted not bad. Didn't WOW me though.

Mussels, which we didn't get to eat in the end.

Sambal stingray in foil wrap.

Garlic bread, which surprisingly tasted super good!

Barley with many many gingko nuts. YUMMY!

The choc-mint ones very nice :d~ Shall buy this at next grocery shopping @ NTUC!

Fruits. I didn't like the sour green grapes. Love the sugar prunes!

Black pepper abalone mushrooms.

End of preparation part.

 

 

BBQ time! We had to wait for the heavy rain to stop and luckily, it stopped at around 6plus. I seriously can't imagine if the rain didn't stop =.=ll

Queuing up for food hahas xD

BBQ-ing. Peek-a-boo! Me "caught" eating :p

And, we camwhored :D Huifen, Xianglin & yours truly!

this photo of us!

Me forever eating muahahas!

Xianglin "showing off" how slim she become.. When my turn?

Hahas this photo so funny!

Alcohol, which I drank the most I think. Tried Midori (melon)Peachtree ones. Not bad, but not available in S'pore.

I didn't get to try this..

Midori + Ice-cream Soda! Nice combi!

See everyone so happy :D Edmund came after his work, just in time for food hahas!

Me eating non-stop. That's Jyen in Burberry shirt.

Our "neighbour" offered us beef steak.

The "chefs" and "customers" :x

The one in yellow is our "neighbour" and happens to be Steven's basketball friend. S'pore is so small eh.

EPIC.

Her corn dropped. *faints*

Heart jelly cheese cake.

Ahh.. Can't wait for the next gathering (:

13 comments:

  1. I like the photo of the two of you gasping when the corn dropped.. Haha EPIC! Hehehe.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wafer is very nice right? I tried cookies & cream,chocolate and chocolate hazelnut..Each time on offer,I must go buy! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, hahas indeed. And my friend managed to capture the unglam moment!

    Aizutto, ya I tried and liked it.. I shall try the chocolate hazelnut next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lolx. at the corn dropped pic!! I haven't been to a BBQ for SOOOOOOOOOOO long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chantana, let's have BBQ gathering hehe.. I'm sure it'll be FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! BUt at where?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm.. either chalet/ECP.. or anyone staying @ condo/bungalow? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a Onsugar BBQ gathering!!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had the heart jelly cheese cake before and I really loved them!
    I actually put 3 tims of the Redondo wafers into my basket when I was at NTUC on sunday then I decided to put them back coz I was thinking, omg so sinful! LOL. Now I regret coz the choc-mint was one of them

    ReplyDelete
  10. the food looks all so good! partly cos i'm kinda hungry now... i love bbq, the preparation and the eating part, just not the cooking part! heehee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aizutto, not easy to organize -.-

    Kim, I can't say I love em' coz I don't really like the jelly part lol.. Nvm you can still get 'em at your next grocery shopping! I wanna try other flavors heh ^^

    Amy, I love the EATING part as well! Definitely not the tedious preparation AND cooking part..

    ReplyDelete
  12. me love midori :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. My 1st time trying and I like it coz it's sweet =p

    ReplyDelete