Sunday, August 14, 2011

Review: My Beauty Diary Hello Kitty Honey Strawberry Mask

My Beauty Diary Hello Kitty Honey Strawberry Mask - what a long product name! Sounds really yummy eh. Hmm.. I've been using this mask for thrice, so I reckon it's time for a review.

This is one of the designs in the box set. CLICK HERE to view the other designs.

How I wish all mask designs are as kawaii as this..

The 'ingredients' list.

The mask essence, which is very watery and non-sticky.

As you can see from the photo above, the mask sheet is really thin. So thin that the red spots on my face can be seen clearly. Yes, it tears easily too. Fits my face contours well nonetheless.

This was my very 1st time using the MBD HK Honey Strawberry Mask (1 month ago) and I really like it alot! After using this thrice, I must say it's one of my HG masks. This goes to show how much I love this mask!

MBD HK Honey Strawberry Mask is drenched with lots of essence goodness (23ml)! It feels 4x wetter than the LoveMore mask I reviewed not long ago (CLICK HERE). I ain't joking.

Very moisturizing I would say. Great for soothing the skin's redness as well, which can be evidently seen everytime I use the mask. I like that it is not heavily scented. Plus, it smells really like honey without the strawberry - I like! Ahh.. So pleasant, so relaxing.. Pure bliss! Falling in love with it is as easy as ABC

Do note that there's absolutely no need to rinse off the essence like that of whitening mask. Just simply massage the essence into your skin after removing the mask (15mins). Very easily absorbed into the skin and zero sticky feeling. My skin feels/looks so much refreshed, hydrated, soft and smooth after using it.

Sounds awesome? Indeed it is. This is definitely the mask to use if your skin is in need of an instant hydrating boost! It is limited edition, and I think most Watsons don't stock it anymore? Try buying it online but beware of imitation goods! Thanks for reading. Hope my review helps somehow.

 

Rating:  (5/5)

*I bought this box set (10pcs) for $16.90 at Watsons.*

4 comments:

  1. *thumbs up* i like MBD masks too (: but recently, using mandom's masks. i like their natural soya smell

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes MBD masks are LOVE! ^.^ hmm.. where to get the mandom's masks? good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like MBD masks too. i put on like 3-4 masks a week. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same same.. On bad skin days, I put on daily (: It helps.

    ReplyDelete