Sunday, November 24, 2013

Lovin' My Purple Hair!

Here's a pic collage of my hair journey with my lovely hair stylist, Chisato. 

So far, I've been changing my hair color bi-monthly. It always feels great stepping out of Shunji Matsuo 313 with perfect-looking hair, thanks to Chisato-san (: 

This time, I requested for a fully dark purple hair color for a change. My previous red/orange ends were super faded by then. And, I reckoned that a dark hair color will be good. 

Fyi, it took about 3 hours to bleach and color my hair. It usually takes at least 6 hours for loud hair colors like the blue I did previously.

As usual, I walked out of the hair salon looking fresh with the presumably new hairstyle and dark hair color. 

Thanks to the dark hair color plus bangs, I somehow look much younger than my actual age. Some commented that I look cute. Elaine said that I look like schoolgirl (O-M-G)! I take that as compliments - thank you! :P

So happy!  

Here's a closer look at my hair, under bright lighting. As you can see, the purple hues are more obvious especially the ends (bleached many-many times previously). 

By the way, most did not notice that I had part of my hair shaved. Hmm... my left profile seriously looks like boy :x

This was my "new" hair color after a month or so. It was pretty interesting to see my hair color fading day by day, to much noticeable bright ashy shades of purple, red-violet and violet. 

Lovin' my purple hair! 

313 Orchard Road, #03-26, 313@Somerset

Tel: 6238 0226 / 6238 0227

Website: www.shunjimatsuo313.com.sg/
FB Page: www.facebook.com/HairSalon313

No comments:

Post a Comment