Monday, January 21, 2013

Biore Facial Foam - Skin Caring Cleanser Series

Biore has just launched its Facial Foam - Skin Caring Cleanser Series on 3 Jan 2013. This new Biore Facial Foam Series support and boost skin’s natural ability to self-renew. 

NEW! SPT (Skin Purifying Technology):

  • high cleansing power as compared to its competitors.
  • low irritation as cleansing chemical does not penetrate skin.
  • the 1st cleanser that works to rebalance skin >> reduce oil at T-zone (forehead + nose) and replenish moisture at U-zone (cheek + chin).

Cleanses & Improves. 1 min is all you need. 

Due to hormonal changes, my skin suffered from massive breakouts few weeks ago. Hence, I opted for the Acne Care variant that is non-comedogenic AND contains anti-bacterial & anti-inflammation ingredients. I got to try out the Biore Facial Foam Scrub as well, which is suitable for all skin types.

Biore Facial Foam Scrub contains ultra fine (pink) beads to remove impurities and unclog pores. Both have distinct floral scent - sweet floral (Scrub), refreshing floral (Acne Care). Very pleasant and soothing scents.

- for your reference -

 

Biore Facial Foam (Acne Care) is a purifying and mild cleanser, which thoroughly clears and helps prevent acne without drying skin out.

Both are housed in this convenient squeeze tube (130g) with a flip-top cap, a typical packaging for facial foams.

Despite the rather slimy texture, the Acne Care Facial Foam does lather well. As you can see, the foam is not the dense and fluffy kind you get from the Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash.

Biore Facial Foam Scrub is gentle enough for daily use. However, I don't use it on a daily basis. Thrice a week at most.

Like the Acne Care Facial Foam, it lathers well too.

How to use (both products)?

Wet face. Squeeze about 3cm amount onto palm (I squeeze 2cm only). Lather with water and massage gently onto face. Rinse thoroughly with water.

My thoughts:

Both Acne Care Facial Foam and Facial Foam Scrub cleanse well without stripping my skin of its moisture. And, they don't give that squeaky clean (taut) feeling. After using the Acne Care Facial Foam, my skin feels refreshed, thoroughly cleansed and soothed. As for the Facial Foam Scrub, it is really gentle on the skin as the ultra fine (pink) beads do not feel scratchy against the skin at all. My skin feels smooth and refined after every use.

As of now, I am glad to see my complexion has somewhat cleared up. My skin feels soft and supple, with lesser clogged pores and breakouts. As compared to few weeks ago, my skin definitely looks healthier and more radiant. I enjoyed using these products very much! Both retail for less than $10 each ($7.90 I think) at Watsons, Guardian and Sasa.

***All info and unmarked image are extracted from press release.***

3 comments:

  1. Gonna look this up in store after I'm done with my cleaner now. Thanks for the review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ilovedreams, hope you'll enjoy using the cleanser like I do (:

    ReplyDelete