Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Media Event: 313@somerset Christmas Light Show

Remember I mentioned about the Christmas Light Show event brought to you by 313@somerset

At the media event, I got to experience the preview of the 1st ever Christmas tree light show where a traditional Christmas tree was transformed into a canvas, presenting a brilliant illustration of colors via the innovative use of light projections.

There was also musical performance (Christmas carols) by an acapella group and another band (not pictured). 

Here's a colorful caricature of me. Nice? :D

***image credits to 313@somerset FB Page***

I totally missed out on this! There was this light painting booth where Charlie Lim (Singapore's renowned local photographer) introduce his very own technique of light art into designing Christmas cards for 313 shoppers.

Yummy cocktails and canapes were served. 

Beer, all mine (nah~ just kidding!)

To conclude the evening, a sumptuous dinner was served at Brotzeit German Bier Bar & Restaurant. 

Me, happily drinking :P

Fresh greens were served. Being a meat lover, I was looking forward to the mains :x Despite that, I enjoyed the salad, especially the mashed potato hidden within.

The thin crust meat-laden pizza tasted absolutely divine albeit a lil' oily. It was kinda spicy for some, but it was okay for my tastebuds :d~ *YUMMY*

I was sharing my Brotzeit dining experience with the other bloggers, telling them how tasty (and expensive) the sausages and pork knuckles are. The next moment, the huge sausage platter came...

Then, the crispy pork knuckles arrived thereafter.

Too happy for words! xD Ahh... I felt so guilty after eating so much oily stuff... not (lol) :x

We were expecting something chocolatey for dessert... *wish not granted* >.<~~

Hmm... I had another beer, which tasted lemony. Something refreshing, me like! 

Okay, I shall end here for now. Thank you Amanda (Havas Worldwide Siren) for the invite! And, thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment