Monday, August 26, 2013

Manicure/Pedicure Session @ Nail Tavern

Just last week, I had a pampering manicure and pedicure session at Nail Tavern. It had been a long while since I last did my mani/pedi, so I was super looking forward to it!

Nail Tavern
#01-1329, 56 New Upper Changi Road

Nail Tavern is perfect for the easties, especially those staying in Bedok/Tanah Merah area.

 The nail salon has a cosy ambience, with comfortable chairs.

They provide an extensive range of services that include spa treatments, gelish manicure, paraffin wax, waxing, etc. And, they use only quality nail lacquers from brands like Opi and Orly

I opted for gel manicure and spa pedicure. 

Did not manage to take any photos of the process as my hands were busy being pampered :x

Well, what's more important is the outcome... right? I could not stop admiring my nails since last week. The manicurist really did a fabulous job! She was extremely careful and precise, especially with the nail art.

Colorful neon leopard prints over an ivory shimmery base, with the accent nail accessory (diamante bow) ❤

The spa pedicure was a pampering one, leaving my feet feel rejuvenated. My toe nails were then beautifully painted with OPI Suzi's Hungary Again (a bright warm pink IRL) thereafter. No bubbles or unevenness. And, no chips so far (6th day).

Here are some of the designs they offer.

Thank you, Streetdirectory/Nail Tavern for the invite (:


Shall end my post with a photo of my new camera and laptop! *throw confetti*

The photos in this post (except the last) are taken with my new camera - Casio Exilim EX-ZR1000 :D

That's all for now. Have a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment