Thursday, August 8, 2013

My Fave Hair Color Combi ♥

Here's one last look at my previous dip dye hair color, which had faded beautifully from a dark indigo to a light chalky blue.

As for the base hair color, it was from a dark ash brown to a much lighter shade that I love so much.

After 2 months, I finally stepped into Shunji Matsuo 313 for a new hair color. While the base hair color remained the same, I wanted my dip dye part to be a lil' more colorful this time.

While bleaching my hair, my hair stylist, Chisato, advised me to let my hair "rest" for a couple of months before bleaching again. As my hair texture is considered fine, over-bleaching will actually damage my hair. Also, I am supposed to do hair mask daily. Hmm.. the lazy me did it once or twice a week :x

Anyway, I love how the colors turn out. It was exactly what I want! My choice of pink and purple, both my fave colors

My light ash brown base hair color was lighter than the previous.

The pink and purple are much vibrant in real life!

My base hair color became more of a light golden brown 2 weeks later. The pink became more neon, while the purple was more ashy.

***image credits to Elaine***


From far, my hair also looks good! Thick-skinned much :x

***image credits to Xinyi***

My hair color super niceeee right? Even more so after fading! Hesitate no more! Go find Chisato! She will take good care of your hair and give it a fabulous makeover :D

Here's the most recent photo of my lovely faded hair color (6 weeks later). Gonna head down to get a new hair color + hair trim soon. Dark hair color for a change? Most likely... (:

313 Orchard Road, #03-26, 313@Somerset

Tel: 6238 0226 / 6238 0227

Website: www.shunjimatsuo313.com.sg/
FB Page: www.facebook.com/HairSalon313

No comments:

Post a Comment