Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Bifesta Water-Based Cotton Cleansing Sheets

Some time ago, Bifesta launched yet another makeup removal product - Water-Based Cotton Cleansing Sheets. These highly convenient water-based cotton cleansing sheets are free of oil, coloring and fragrance. They remove makeup, tone and moisturize the skin at the same time.

Available in 2 variants:- 

  • Moisturizing >> for normal - dry skin
  • Pore-tightening >> for oily - combination skin

Pore-tightening - S$15.90 / 46 sheets

Moisturizing - S$15.90 / 46 sheets

I like that it comes with a lid, which prevents the cleansing sheets from drying out.

The cotton cleansing sheet is relatively thin, and the texture feels somewhat like Kodomo baby wipes. As seen from the image above, the cleansing sheet (150mm x 200mm) is a big piece! When removed from the packet, it does not feel too wet. I only need 1pc to remove my base makeup since it is unable to remove waterproof mascaras especially brands like Fairy Drops, Majolica Majorca, etc. A packet of 46 sheets can last me for about a month or so.

After using the wipe(s), my skin feels instantly fresh and non-sticky. It feels quite moisturizing and most importantly, it does not irritate my skin. My skin can be quite sensitive at times. Although it states that there is no need to rinse/wash face after using the wipe(s), I still do so as I prefer double-cleansing. My last step (optional) will be using Bioderma Crealine H2O Solution Micellaire Cleanser.

I find that there is not much difference between the Pore-tightening and Moisturizing variants. The former contains witch hazel for tightening pores, while the latter contains ceramide-like ingredients for moisturizing. Overall, I enjoy using them especially on days when I am lazy to wash my face or simply when I need to freshen up. So convenient and yet very affordable! 

Another product I received was the Bifesta Eye Makeup Remover - S$12.90. If you've been a long-time reader of my blog, you will know that it is one of my HG. My favoritest so far

CLICK HERE for the review.

That's all for now. You can find Bifesta at Watsons, Guardian and Sasa.

***All info are extracted from press release.***

No comments:

Post a Comment