Wednesday, October 2, 2013

SexyLook Organic Aloe Power Soothing 4D Duo Lifting Mask

Besides the launch of LoveMore's eye mask series, SexyLook also launched a brand new series of 4D Duo Lifting Mask! There are 4 variants to choose from, namely:- Organic Aloe Power Soothing (moisturizing), Escargot Extract Intense Healing (repairing), Pure Ocean Pearl Whitening (rejuvenating), Hyaluronic Acid Deep Hydrating (anti-wrinkle).

Based on my current skin condition, I was sent the Organic Aloe Power Soothing variant for review.

SexyLook Organic Aloe Power Soothing 4D Duo Lifting Mask is infused with organic aloe vera extract and Indian pennywarts extract for anti-inflammatory effect to soothe irritated skin. It is also topped with marine collagen to ensure that the skin is moisturized all day long.


It is well soaked with 30ml of NCHA (Natural Certified Hyaluronic Acid) infused essence, but it does not feel too wet when removed from the sachet.

The ergonomic double lifting design is said to help maximize essence absorption. This way, the essence penetrates deeper to keep skin hydrated for a longer period of time.

The new 4D double-lifting (100% cotton and elastic fibre woven) mask is distinctively more elastic, with a nice springy texture. The mask material feels smoother, thicker and sturdier than the ones I've tried in the past. The slight thickness does not mean that the comfort level is compromised. It actually feels comfy having the mask on, not too tight. 

Its high elasticity enables me to stretch the mask effortlessly for it to better adhere to the skin... except for the nose part. It comes with ear-hooks, also to help with better skin adherance and preventing the mask from falling off (when I multi-task).

My current skin type is combination/dry (sensitive) - internally dry, externally oily. And, that includes visible pores. So when it comes to face masks, I usually prefer hydrating and soothing ones like this, which is infused with aloe vera extract. Anything aloe vera, is always good for the skin :D

15mins is what it takes to soothe, hydrate and rejuvenate my skin. After removing the mask, I gently pat the skin using fingers, massaging the remaining essence so that it gets absorbed fast. As usual, there is no need to rinse the face after mask-ing.

My skin feels so soft, smooth and supple. No sticky feel or whatsoever. I feel that there is a slight firming effect. Just slightly. And, I notice that my pores and fine lines become visibly smaller... almost out of sight.

I am not sure if you can tell from the images above, my skin looks somewhat glowy after mask-ing. You gotta try this awesome mask to witness its effectiveness... really good for your skin!

SexyLook Organic Aloe Power Soothing 4D Duo Lifting Mask retails for S$15.90 [5pcs/box].

***All info and unmarked image(s) are extracted from press release.***

No comments:

Post a Comment