Friday, January 11, 2013

Dietary Supplement: ProCellax® DG1

I love to eat. If you follow me on Instagram, you will see a lot of food-related photos. Sometimes, I eat too much for my own good, resulting in indigestion. 

About a month ago, I was introduced to ProCellax® DG1, dietary supplement meant to aid digestion. 

ProCellax® DG1

What It Does:

  • Helps break down proteins, carbohydrates, fats, dairy products and difficult-to-digest food such as legumes, cruciferous vegetables and cereal grains
  • Enhances nutrient absorption and bioavailability
  • Improves overall digestive system and function
  • Helps relieve indigestion, gas and bloating

Benefits of This Product:

Taking ProCellax® DG1 will aid your body’s digestion and increase nutrient absorption.*

This supplement supports the digestive system by providing all-natural enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, fats and proteins into essential nutrients.

ProCellax® DG1 contains a powerful combination of protease enzymes, which are effective in a wide pH range in the digestive tract and help hydrolyze protein into smaller peptides and amino acids.

Additional Enzymes:

CELLULASE: enzyme that breaks down cellulose, a complex polysaccharide in plant material

BROMELAIN: proteolytic (protein-digesting) enzyme known for its digestive properties

SERRAPEPTASE: (Peptizyme SP® Brand) a protein and fibrin-digesting, anti-inflammatory enzyme*

PAPAIN: enzyme used for centuries as an effective digestive aid*

ALPHA-GALACTOSIDASE: enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates common in legumes

The ingredients in ProCellax® DG1 are all from non-genetically modified and non-animal sources. ProCellax® DG1 is completely suitable for vegetarians and vegans.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

I've been consuming ProCellax® DG1 for a month, but not on a daily basis though. Initially, I took 1 capsule (sometimes 2) with my lunch and dinner. It does aid in digestion. However, I had stomache, which resulted in runny stool. From then, I decided to only consume it whenever I've a heavy meal, limited to only once a day. This works better for me, since I didn't experience any discomfort or stomache thereafter. 

Overall, I find that it is effective in my indigestion problem. My tummy feels less bloated. And, I find myself having regular and smooth bowel movements. I think this is worth a try if you are experiencing indigestion problem like I do. 

ProCellax® DG1 retails for $89.99 (excluding GST).

***All info are extracted from press release.***

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a Great Information about World Day its very nice informative post. thanks for the post. pure pill

    ReplyDelete