Sunday, March 9, 2014

AFC Tsubaki Collagen DX

In this post, I will be talking about the new and improved version of the award-winning AFC Tsubaki Perfect Beauty drink - Tsubaki Collagen DX.

Tsubaki Collagen DX - $55.98 (before GST) is a highly concentrated and intensive beauty drink with proven results:

  • brightens and even out skin tone for a healthy, luminous glow
  • reduces appearance of wrinkle, fine lines, and open pores
  • reduces pigmentation spots and scars on the skin
  • intensely hydrates and firms the skin

Thanks to Lifestream Group Singapore, I was among the first few to try out this product before it was launched to the public.

One box contains 10 bottles of Tsubaki Collagen DX drink (50ml).

Each bottle of Tsubaki Collagen DX contains 10,000mg Micro-Collagen Peptides, 500mg Royal Jelly, Tsubaki Bio-Cell Activator, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin Bs & C

The recommended dosage is 1 bottle daily nightly for the 1st month (for quick replenishment of skin nutrients), followed by 1 bottle on alternate day night for the 2nd and 3rd month. 

Well, 10 days might not be a good gauge for its real effectiveness. I shall briefly share my thoughts on Tsubaki Collagen DX.

I took it every night before I head to lalaland. It is best taken before bedtime, as skin renewal takes place at night (in case you are wondering why). Taste-wise, I find it a lil' sweet but I like it anyway since it has no weird (fishy) taste. Yummy peach (and acelora) taste! By the way, it taste a lot better when chilled.

And so, I did notice a slight improvement in my complexion... looks brighter and more hydrated somehow. My makeup adheres better and stays longer too. I believe the results will be even better if I were to consume Tsubaki Collagen DX on a long term basis. 

Thank you for reading!

CLICK HERE to purchase AFC Tsubaki Collagen DX online.

***All info & unmarked images are extracted from press release.***

No comments:

Post a Comment