Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Review: SkinBiotics Even+ Whiter

"Thanks" to my current health condition (sick for almost a week!), I finally have the chance to update my blog with review(s), event write-ups etc. And so, today's post is about my review on SkinBiotics Even+ Whiter, a breakthrough oral skin lightening formula that helps lighten skin tone, reduce blemishes and increase antioxidant defense.

SkinBiotics Even+ Whiter contains the novel GSH Tripeptide Complex with Glutathione that has been shown in clinical studies to help lighten skin tone in as early as *4 weeks of consumption. 

*Dermatologically tested on 60 Asian Woman and published on the Journal of Dermatology

Even+Whiter can be used alone or in conjunction with Reactiv 01 (this works for me ), 02 or 03 for enhanced skin regeneration.

This pretty lil' pink capsule contains GSH Tripeptide Complex & Vitamin C - 2 of nature's most powerful whitening anti-oxidants used widely in celebrity-style whitening treatment which are usually administered via injections. With recent science development, these two ingredients can now be orally consumed while producing similar efficacy on skin whitening.

Now, you can be naturally fairer without injections!

  • Naturally lighten skin tone
  • Inhibit melanin
  • Reduce blemishes
  • Enhance skin anti-oxidant defense


Dosage:
Take 1 capsule in the morning immediately after food with a full glass of water. For best effect, stay away from direct sunlight whilst on this treatment and consume continuously for at least 4 to 8 weeks.

I was sent 2 boxes of these skin-loving supplements - thank you, samplestore!

Each box contains 21 capsules, enough for 21-day consumption. 2 boxes = 42 capsules = 6-week supply

And... here's my review on SkinBiotics Even+ Whiter after consuming for 6 weeks. Hmm.. my skin tone is medium fair and rather dull to begin with. So needless to say, I was very-very excited to try out this new product!

I find that the capsule is quite easy to swallow though it is not that small. Just drink plenty of water will do. Like most capsules, it does not have any weird taste (at least to me). I could not see any effect initially... until after the 7th day I think... then I can see some results. My skin looks a lil' clearer and brighter, more radiant than before. That somehow make my skin appear fairer... slightly.

To me, beauty equates to having fair skin. Naturally, I was really happy to see results within just a week. After 6 weeks, I noticed that those super irritating blemishes were kind of diminished. Well, I gotta say that SkinBiotics Even+ Whiter does work for me... so it most likely will work for you too! Never try, never know (:

SkinBiotics Even+ Whiter retails for $89 at Watsons. 

***All info are extracted from press release.***

No comments:

Post a Comment