Wednesday, April 14, 2010

my very firsts (:

hello, this is my very first post for my very first beauty blog .. like finally ;D well, just wanna share my love for makeup @ this lil' corner .. anyway, i'm really bad @ introductions .. so do pardon me alrights >.<"

hmm, as above is my LOTD 2 days back.. the day when i collect the charity auction stuff from Mag.. v.sweet lady & i love her radiant makeup that day *blush* will be posting pics of the stuff soon ;D

 

now, for the products used on face:

1) lotree bb primer tinted control base spf 21

2) coffret d'or beauty essence pact (i forgot which shade i bought =.=)

3) clinique airbrush concealer 04 neutral fair

4) shu uemura glow on blush - sienna marble (limited ed)

 

products used on eyes:

1) maybelline eyebrow duo powder 02 light brown

2) shu uemura eyebrow manicure 02 tawny gold

3) etude house proof 10 primer

4) majolica majorca majolook palette GR750

5) bobbi brown long wear gel eyeliner - 1 black ink

6) Etude House Eye Glow Pencil - 2 White

7) majolica majorca lash bone white fiber

8) maybelline magnum volum' express waterproof black

products used on lips:

1) maybelline watershine pure lipstick 203

* tried my best to find pics. hope it helps (:

 

pics taken when reached home after hrs .. hmm pardon my not-so-purrfect complexion =.= fyi, i'm wearing purple colored lenses, the ones that enlarge pupils ;D

well, that's all for now (:

No comments:

Post a Comment