Wednesday, April 28, 2010

camwhoring is love.

me love to camwhore :x gonna show u 2 LOTDs dated 1 or 2 weeks ago.. i'll be showing my oh-so-naked.. FACE hahas ! i don't mean to scare u lovelies with my scary face.. :s

1stly, i don't have flawless skin to begin with -,- 2ndly, i've pretty obvious dark circles -,- 3rdly, i don't have double eye-lid -,- SADDD..

fyi, i'm wearing colored lenses.. freshlook in turquoise (: i likeee.. my original eye color is black -,-

this is after applying foundation powder & concealer.. eyebrows done.. still look pale & sickly eh.. i can't live without eyeliner !! +_+

i created smoky eyes using pop beauty eye cake palette - darkness. the shades: electric blue, silver black, velvet plum, emerald green, and gunmetal.

 

for lips, i'm using the lip gloss from the kose esprique limited ed x'mas set 2009.. love the shimmer glossy finish (:

my OOTD :D~ off white bysi dress..

my most fav pic of dat day ;D all in all, i love my eye makeup sooo much !! do u ? heez~

pics taken few days after.. this time i'm wearing black geo lenses.. my eyes look so big hahas XD

how i wish i've double eye-lids :,( *sobs

my bare eyes -,-

my eyes definitely look sooo much better with makeup !!


dats all for now (: hope i dint bore u lovelies eh.. stil have many many pics.. hauls blablablaaa to be updated.. stay tune !! (。◕‿◕ 。)

18 comments:

  1. Wow you have really big eyes. Love the shadow on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! agree with redberried :)

    I like the lenses> :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi redberried & noppi ! thx for ur lovely compliments ;) btw i jus start following ur blogs heez~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like coloured lenses too! But my eyes are so dry and sensitive that I couldn't wear them for 2 hours... =(
    BTW ur bysi dress look perfect on u ^.^
    Hmm just curious, since your right eye has no double eyelid, how you make your right eye become double eyelid after/before u do your eye MU? Is it using the eyelid glue thingy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh u've big eyes anyway no worries (: both my eyes no double eye-lid +_+ its only when i tk pics from certain angles will look as if i got double eye-lid.. eye liner play a BIG part too !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your eyes are big enough.. no need double eyelids la!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i prefer double eye-lids though.. and, i simply like to have fair radiant skin esp. my hands & legs r so dark :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. jus like u everbluec

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohoh~ I see! I din know.. I tot your left eye got, your right eye dun have double eyelid.. hahax~ But your eyes look big to me. =D

    And Yayaya i agree, I also wana have fair skin! Some people just so lucky can have such fair skin.. >,< Even if I stay indoors for 10 years, I am still considered medium tone..
    *stares at everbluec with super big double eyelid eyes* ((O.O))

    ReplyDelete
  10. (continues) Even if I stayed indoors for ten years, I will still be medium skintone..

    *Stares at everbluec with super big double eyelids eyes* ((O_O))

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahas mine r big single-lid eyes @_@

    me same as u.. unless we go get whitening jabs :x

    ReplyDelete
  12. lolx... eat more sour stuff??? (Old ppls always told me that I ate too much sour stuff.. that why I'm fair) But when I look at my own skin alone.. I feel that it look kinda dark... :p

    If I don't go outside for 10yrs.. I think I'll become transparent! lolx

    ReplyDelete
  13. +_+ mega sadded.. tink i look like ah neh beside u.. if u feel u look dark.. oh my..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Im also jealous with chantana's fair skin. gaaahhhh... :D

    i eat lotsa sour stuff lor :D

    let's just get surgeries. (ill just turn into megan fox as well then XD)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Don't be la... I just look bright, not that fair (in fact.. miwitch is only 1 shade darker then me.. but when you look at her... she look tan. I have a pinkish undertone where she's yellow)

    luvverlyn: YOu were got that dark... "ah neh" would look dark standing beside you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry I means "You where got dark" (not were- what am I thinking "smack head")

    ReplyDelete
  17. hahas noppi i'll jus resign to fate.. will continue using whitening products though :x

    everbluec, jus kidding :p i'll whiten n brighten my skin tone.. anyway its impossible for me to become as bright as u do heez~

    ReplyDelete
  18. Usually sleep and eat well is the best way to brighten skintone. I am not doing any of those thats why I look very dull although I'm not very tan also.. hahax~

    ReplyDelete