Friday, April 16, 2010

of makeup hauls, freebies & LOTD

oh, this is a picture-heavy post. my recent makeup hauls, lovely freebies & not forgetting LOTD (dated 2 days ago). ah, i've been hauling alot. really alot =,= and, i've jus signed up for a 3-yr kino membership card. i need more $$$ =,=

this is an unexpected haul from shu uemura, definitely. last min, i wanted to buy a eyebrow mascara so badly. dun ask me y. coz idk too =,= anyway, with the limited time i had & after searching several stores. i decided to try my luck @ the shu uemura stand-alone store @ ion orchard. i chose tawny gold as it lightens & brightens my eyebrow color. i like it alot btw. i dint ask for the price, jus wanna pay for it & go off. but the mua had to tell me there's a promo gg on. purchase $120, $10 off. so i asked for her recommendation & she recommended me the highly raved beige mousse base. the base is a primer for helping foundation last longer & to brighten up complexion. i like the mousse texture, caved in (: so both added up to $110 after $10 off. finally, i added a brush cleanser(my very first also) so that i could be their member. in all, i spent $123 unexpectedly =,=

this is my sephora haul before shu uemura's. i bought my very first foundation brush from sephora & the 'always oos' too faced shadow insurance. and, i haven't even start using urban decay primer potion yet =,= the cashier gal was so nice ! bcoz she gave me skincare samples & sephora smoothing primer samples when i asked if there's any :p i've been wanting to try the smoothing primer as it's supposed to mattify & smooth my skin. yeah can finally try it !

bought dhc acne cream to try as i've been having breakouts @ my forehead hairline recently. free deluxe size cleansing oil. i was told this gwp was available in only flagship stores eg. ngee ann city outlet.

new freshlook turquoise lenses (:

random buy.

bought this after i read icyabstract's blog.

kiehl's freebies for 1-yr l'officiel's subscription $53. yes, FREE. it's a steal, definitely. ah, i missed out on the 2-yr subscription freebies ! the new ultimate white eye cream *sighs*

freebie samples from sephora, again. no purchase required. sephora singapore facebook account giveaway. for the 1st 100 only.

charity auction stuff collected from mag. there was a complimentary joe & dough $10 voucher too. 2 benefit samples, courtesy of mag ;D i like the x-girl pouch though it's kinda small for my daily makeup necessities.

BRTC glossy shining bb cream ! the nice sweet lady kept reminding me to use sponge for application coz the texture is lil' thick. i'll definitely heed ur advice, no worries (: not forgetting the lovely china glaze nail polishes(my very firsts). kinda excited to use them hehe.

there's the nyx blush, jesse's girl e/s(look more like a blusher to me), tarte lipglosses(my very firsts), loreal e/s quad, za duo e/s, za mascara. notice the color combinations ? the mauve pinkish & the green bluish.

kent hairbrush(my very first) & biyou collagen drinks(my very firsts). yes, i got alot of 'very firsts' hahas.

now, this is my LOTD. more of a neutral look.

EOTD.

ooo i simply love my gel nails :p

 

products used on face:

  • lotree bb primer tinted control base spf 21
  • clinique airbrush concealer 04 neutral fair
  • shu uemura glow on blush - sienna marble

 

products used on eyes:

  • maybelline eyebrow duo powder 02 light brown
  • shu uemura eyebrow manicure 02 tawny gold
  • lunasol shining eyes EX04 shining beige
  • dior 5 couleurs palette (brown beige tones)
  • stage eye liner 01 backstage black
  • lid splash liquid eyeliner (glitter) - seal beach (lavender)
  • majolica majorca lash bone white fiber
  • ettusais hyper curl mascara (volume)

5 comments:

  1. Nice FOTD~ :)
    Would u be doing some reviews on the products u bought? I'm actually looking at Shu Umera Moouse Base and Shepora Primer..
    I hope you do some reviews on your buys~ =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks babe (: i'll be doing the reviews pretty soon.. so do keep a lookout.. anyways, thanks for being my 1st follower ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome~ And oh ya, welcome to Onsugar! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much is the brush cleanser? Is it good?

    ReplyDelete
  5. the brush cleanser is $23.. i haven't use it yet.. will let u know if it's gd (:

    ReplyDelete