Saturday, May 1, 2010

i should stop hauling :x

ahh i should stop hauling eh.. BUT then again.. u know.. many times u jus can't help it.. though u know u've seriously over-haul.. ur wallet's empty somehow.. the moment u look at ur hauls.. u'll jus smile n smile n smileee.. sounds familiar ? heez~ i'm definitely guilty of dat, VERY in fact :x

this is not a recent haul.. i bought off soap&sorbet website & self-collected it with the highly-raved steam cream.. the le aluminium tin has a beautiful colorful butterfly motif, which is apparently oos now.. however there r other pretty collectible designs as well.. umm i haven't use the cream as yet :x i've jus used this love+toast sugar grapefruit hand creme & oh my the smell is sooo heavenly !! if u love fresh citrusy scent, u'll love it ! the texture is moisturizing & doesn't feel oily at all.. the downside is dat it's kind of small hence u'll finish this very fast i guess.. it retails for $19 btw (:

finally i got my hands on these ed pinaud eyeshadows !! cost abit more but heck, they r stil inexpensive :p

ooo MUFE HD foundation !! like finally ;D i fell in love right after using it.. the shade fits my skin tone exactly !! this will prolly last me for quite sometime as u jus need a teeny bit for the whole face ^^

there's sephora liner electro marine.. love this intense color ^^ another tbs shimmer cubes palette !! it's le btw.. the new spring collection so no discount.. oh yes, i got my very 1st viva glam lippie - cyndi !! gaga is oos !! will get it anyway so hopefully the mac mua will call me asap once it's available.. tbs tea tree oil for my dreaded occasional zits -,- sasatinnie fake lashes on 32% discount.. dat works out to be abt $15 for each containing 10 lashes ^^ all 3 r different types.. daylight, sexy & party :p

yippieee !! another finally !! highly raved chacott finishing powder 170g.. sucha biggg tub !! bigger than my palm size lor.. heez this will last me for a veryyy long time yea.. i can't wait to try !!

non-hauls coz they r freebies.. say 'yay' to freebies :x i loveee freebies !! do u ? heez~ the star product is of coz the mac fix spray ;D got this as a mac welcome gift..

cozycot daily samples.. u jus have to sign up for membership for jus $2.70 a day.. quite worth it considering the welcome gifts they give (:

last finally.. bought this all bcoz of the pretty bag & pouch.. not many left at nac kino.. retails for $34.10 (:

10 comments:

  1. Nice haul!
    Personally I don't really like TBS shimmer cubes palette... maybe the latest one are way better then the old one I have 2yrs ago! lolx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, please don't stop hauling! Nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. everbluec: hahas i'll try it out for EOTD soon & see if i reali like it :p
    redberried: nah i dont tink i'll ever stop heez~ ^^v

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooo... great stuff you've got!
    Tell me more about yourHD foundation once u've tried it for awhile :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. kays no problem :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Over haul!! I can feel the pain while I scrolling the page downwards.....
    hahax.. anyways HD foundation! Is it kinda matt after you applied? =D Hows the coverage like? :)
    Oh ok, i think u might as well do review of it for hazelnutt and me! hhehex..~

    ReplyDelete
  7. oops :x it was painless in fact.. definitely wasn't matte.. used only like once so have to use for awhile then do a better review i guess.. coverage pretty gd heez~

    to sum up, i can't stop hauling coz i jus bought something frm mac :x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh, where did you get your chacott powder from, SG? I have finished 1 tub and am now on my 2nd tub, it took me a little more than a year to finish it. I have another as backup but it'll be nice to know someone in SG who sells it

    ReplyDelete
  9. ya from sg_beauty ^^ i tink it'll tk me yrs to finish it coz i've other powders as well -.- hmm i don't tink there's anyone selling it in sg 'permanently' though..

    ReplyDelete