Friday, May 28, 2010

my makeup hauls (again..) & ever-growing makeup collection

yes, my makeup hauls again :D~ buying & buying & buying.. it's my favourite hobby hahas ! makeup hauls make me excited :x the feeling is beyond description heez~ seeing others' hauls will make me even lem for moreee !

ok here's a group pic of the makeup hauls (:

got these essence of beauty deluxe duo set brushes & eyeshadow pans online from magical tannsu.. i got the eyeshadow brush for free coz there was a promo going on ;)

estessimo tins nail polishes, ardell lashtite adhesive, vs gloss & free fake lashes from sg beauty.. this was a reali gd deal.. ladeekim was eyeing on the nail polishes too :p

sg beauty buys again.. i missed out these maquillage lovelies from the shiseido sale.. the seller was selling at the same prices (only to revise the prices later -,-).. anyways, i got them at the sale prices so i aint complaining :p the powder shade is oc20.. kinda dark.. dunno if it suits my skin tone anot -,-

watson's haul AGAIN i know.. hard not to buy anything from there.. idky also -,- mj jeweling pencils, eyebrow liner, limited ed violet perfect automatic liner.. superdrug tea tree nose strips.. i super miss daiso charcoal nose strips !! y izzit discontinued ??!! sadded max -,- last but not least, l'oreal limited ed chrome intensity eye palette.. i bought the ad featured palette (:

mj free gift.. my favourite color PINK !! i wanna get purple next :3 pretty pink pouch eh..

oh yeah ! ^^v found my eyelash curler !! koji brand.. i've been using it twice & i'm liking it so far heez~ there are two versions.. mine is the wider type.. recommended by the sasa sales gal (:

ok now hold ur breath..

1..

2..

3..

someone was asking me abt my makeup collection.. here u go (: paisei can't go into details for now coz there's alot to cover -,- i'll do it some other day ok.. promiseee ;D~ this pic doesnt include nail polishes (if they are counted as makeup ?).. doesn't include the makeup stuff i'm selling at sg beauty as well.. i guess my collection is not that fantastic as compared to those makeup gurus.. but it's enough to last me for a lifetime already (:

(ps: my collection's stil growing :p)

share with me ur makeup collection too !!

12 comments:

  1. Hahaha, you got the Tins already! Your makeup collection looks huge!! So many drawers! I have the essence of beauty brushes too but I've been neglecting them very badly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo XD Great haul and great collection you have there XD
    I want also XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. woOOo ... u makeup junkie! hehee... my collection isn't huge.. coz i can't stand clutter... everytime, i realise that a certain shade/item doesn't suit me, i'll quickly sell it off of pass it on to someone else... thus i'm able to stop it from expanding... and eventually bursting... :p

    the l'oreal palette is lovely!!!

    i'm using oc20 for shiesido's powders... my body is much darker than my face, so i usually use a shade that is slightly darker... i'm between NC 25-30... in case u're lighter, oc 20 may not suit u.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your collection is so organised! Mine is currently all over the place cos I'm packing some stuffs for shifting so some items that I seldom use are already pack in boxes.

    I'm using the same foundation OC 20 and it's already a bit dark for me (I'm in between OC 10 and OC 20 by the way). Given that I'm darker than you OC 20 might be too dark for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yess kim, i got them already.. but havent try using yet lols~ quite huge compared to normal gals =x hmm i tink most likely i'll neglect them pretty much too coz i'm not reali a brush kinda gal.. i use my fingers usually ^^

    noppi, hohoho u can still grow ur collection.. i'm much older than u.. so take ur time =p

    ReplyDelete
  6. yea hazel, i'm pretty much a makeup junkie lols~ i'm jus the opp of u i guess heez~ yea can't resist the gorgeous shades so i caved in.. well i dint get all 3 =x oh my, i'm reali the opp of u.. my face is fairer than body hahas.. hmm i'll try n see how ba.. btw ur gaga lippie stil available ? i wanna get from u if it is.. =p

    candy, it's organized bcoz need to take pic ma.. if not, usually is kinda messy de =x hmm i tink my skin tone is darker than u leis.. u seem to be rather fair.. i usually use the 2nd lightest shades.. hmm -,-

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOLs we're like comparing fairness between us. Usually I'm using the 3rd lightest shade. MAC wise I'm using NC25 and C3 even though now I seldom use MAC foundation now because of all the BB creams heeheez. We'll know who's fairer if we ever got chance to see each other again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. whahahas xD dats funny i dint actually realise we are comparing =p hopefully we'll get to meet each other soon hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun haul!!! Have you ever used the Ardell individual lash adhesive for strip lashes before? I want to cause I hear it really keeps them on but i read somewhere it was harsh on your eyes for a whole strip.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the essence of beauty brushes and have been using it everday! and oh my so much make ups u have there!! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha I used to use the foundation brush everyday then I got lazy and went back to using my fingers! But it's very soft!

    ReplyDelete
  12. riverofglitter, yea hauls r fun =p hmm i havent use dat b4.. but my fren did and she love using them jus that they r not so wallet-friendly..

    immapink: oh that sounds very encouraging heez~ ahh shall use them soon.. ooo well i'm sure u've lotsa yummy makeup too =p love ur LOTDs.. the colors look so vibrant and beautiful on u !!

    kim: i guess i'm lazy too =x same same hahas ! i stil havent use them yet omg

    ReplyDelete