Sunday, May 9, 2010

LOTD: Barbie Doll (Asian Version)

for this look, i'm using urban decay sustainable shadow box. i'm not using all the ten colors though, jus 'grifter' & 'uzi' :D btw i receive quite a no. of compliments with regards to my eye makeup heez~ all thanks to UD of coz ;) and, one of my frens is gonna buy UD palette soon bcoz of my recommendation.. yay ! my sis got hers already heez~

this is how the palette looks like. very beautiful, yes ? i simply love the intricate design.. a worthy piece of art, indeed. the casing itself is made of sustainable bamboo.. unique eh.. u jus have to slide open to uncover the lovely eyeshadows..

btw it also comes with a travel-size primer potion(2.66ml), brush & mirror :D

these are pigmented stuff ! the color payoff is sooo gd ! anyway, i don't see this palette in stores anymore though.. (just saw them available at sephora ion !) i bought it in sephora ngee ann city sometime back for $68 $63.. however, y'all can get the new palettes since UD nv fails to impress me ;)

for face, i'm using shu uemura face architect foundation (355 medium amber). it is one of my favourite foundations so far. it gives me a fresh natural look with excellent coverage. and, the best thing is it smooths my skin making me sooo photogenic :p i likeee !! btw jus brush on some loose or pressed powder to set & dats it.


i'm using mac 'well dressed' satin powder blush for the dolly look ahaas ! this is my daily blusher for now ;D

pinkie lips credits to nyx 'doll pink' round lip gloss (: not too sticky. the color is indeed very doll pink coz my frens were like asking y my lips so pink >.< my lip colors r usually nudes.. or.. nothing :x i'm pretty lazy in terms of lip makeup..

now, some camwhoring pics :x

yes, fake lashes r essential for this doll look ;D not those natural-looking kinds though..


pls ignore my bottom chapped lip -,-

here's my barbie doll look, the asian version teeheez~ :p

thanks for reading & hope u lovelies like it ! (ps: click on the photos for clearer enlarged images)

so wads ur barbie doll look like ? do share with me ur look yea ♥♥♥

9 comments:

  1. hihi Verlyn, i wanted to get this UD book of shadows coz of the design but ended up getting the Alice in Wonderland version... both sets have their pros and cons... tough to decide.

    Great job with this dolly look... it suits u (",)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. The bamboo casing is gorgeous. Don't you just love UD eye palette? So many different looks can be created :) Looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D the casing is awesome :))
    pretty :)

    i dunno whether i can pull off dolly look Hehehhehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel, finally a full-face pic of u ;D AIW is sooo beautifully designed ! it's jus not travel-frenly dats all heez~ anyways UD palettes can reali create alot of diff looks.. jus have to explore & experiment ^^ ooo.. thx for ur lovely comments !

    hey redberry, guess we both love UD eye palettes yea ;p more EOTDs to come jus using only this palette heez~

    hello novi, u never try u never know.. so.. go doll up NOW :X

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty! u have really big dolly eyes! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. thx darling (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your lips look so juicy there! And I think UD palettes rock. Great look :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo hahas XD yesss i super love UD palettes ! they do wonders (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Email me please!!! Ratagus88@gmail.com
    You're gorgeous! You could take some of the make up off though ;)

    ReplyDelete