Thursday, May 13, 2010

LOTD-s: Emo Doll vs Sunshine Doll

jus two simple LOTDs with focus on eyes as usual ;p 1st look is towards the smoky dark side which reminds me of the word 'emo'.. well, doesnt matter much hahas !

ta dah !

fyi, i'm using etude house cute & sexy eyes #06 smokey for this look (:

this is reali value for $ i must say. the colors r well-pigmented.. great color pay off.. anyway, u can visit this website, koreabb for much lower prices (: There r other brands like Skin79, Skinfood, The Face Shop, etc. Ever since i bought from this website, i never buy from sg retail stores anymore.. coz the prices r ridiculously marked up !! eg. skinfood aloe bb cream $20.90 instead of $48 !! u can buy from m'sia etude house as well.. prices r generally lower bcoz of the currency rates.. even more worthwhile during sales :x

here r the swatches..

pigmented, yes ? ;D

so how do u find this look ? emo right :x hahas !

ok, next.. sunshine doll look..

for this look, basically i'm using body shop's shimmer cube, only the orangey color.. sephora liner electro marine & bobbi brown black gel liner.. falsies as well ;p

which look u prefer ? emo or sunshine ? (:

lastly, jus wanna show u the eye palette i used for the previous LOTD i did..

shu uemura eye shadow palette sunrise prism/ pressed eye shadow N/ turquoise lagoon, emerald dew, yellow glow (:

here r the swatches.. look chalky but they r not.. the colors r reali bright & pretty..

thanks for reading (:

12 comments:

  1. both are pretty, i personally like sunshine more.

    i haul like crazy during etude house sales in msia, haha but havent been there for some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi Verlyn, i like the Emo doll look :p maybe coz it was how you arranged your hair along with the black and white top which matched the entire look (",) So you finally got your Gaga lippie??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you did your eyes with sephora liner electro marine. I'm loving both looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey purplio thx for ur lovely comment =D ooo i've rcv the kose eye fantasist.. thx for the additional mask ^^ i love using masks heez~ me too havent been to m'sia to haul coz no sales hahas !

    hey hazel thx for ur lovely feedback too =p umm i havent got the gaga lippie yet.. so saddd.. haizzz.. i'll check it out again..

    hey redberry, personally i feel the sephora liner reali enhances the look if not it's rather boring without it.. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. The etude house palette has got really nice shades. I like both looks, for different days, emo when I'm not lazy to apply makeup, sunshine for when I'm lazy coz both looks are pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey ladeekim, yea dats true indeed.. sunshine is more of lazy days' look =x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha, a look which I had on 3 out of 5 days last week to work coz I was lazy, I only changed the colour of my eyeliner, that's why I called it a lazy day look, heh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can't live w/o black eyeliners hahas ! i love colored eyeliners.. can change my everyday look.. ooo we've our lazy days yea heez ;p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shu's e/s palette is pretty~ woo.. the yellow looks yummy there~ def a good colour to use now for the summer season~ =) Nice LOTD too~ At one moment i tot you cut away your hair! hahax~

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeaps it's a great palette so far ;p thx for ur compliments ! i'm tryin' very hard to keep my hair long =x so i wont bare to cut away la lols

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh~ while I now have long hair wanting to cut or layer them cos recent weather really makes me so frustrated and my long hair makes me feel even warmer.. =_="
    But again, long hair are more fun to play with too. hhahax~

    ReplyDelete
  12. i used to layer my hair always in the past but now i prefer not to though the hot weather is a killer :/ i hate the hot humid weather but wad to do.. sg ma.. i dont reali play with my long hair much coz too lazy XD

    ReplyDelete