Monday, January 2, 2012

My Last (Mini) Beauty Haul of 2011

Last Friday, I popped by Watsons (Ngee Ann City Outlet) to check out essence cosmetics. I was literally blown away by the super affordable price tags. Needless to say, most products are out-of-stock. Prolly that's why I didn't go crazy and got myself just 2 items.

My last beauty haul of 2011 is really a mini one. These eye pencils were the last pieces on the shelf, so I just grab and go.

I ♥ ROCK gloss eye pencil $2.80

Super duper cheap! The black is so intense and glossy, totally gives off the rocker vibe. It has a buttery texture, which reminds me of NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil. Good to be used as an eyeshadow base.

Longlasting Eye Pencil 11 GO WILD $3.30

Light pinkish lilac. A very pretty color, which I'll use for my lower lashline. Glides on effortlessly. Doesn't require sharpening.

 

Here're the swatches...

That's all for now. Will follow up with a LOTD soon. Thanks for looking!

2 comments: