Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The 15-mins Look

How long do you take to do your makeup? If I've got the time to spare, I'll usually take my own sweet time... say an hour or so? And for simple makeup, I'll need at least 15 mins.

This is my kind of simple LOTD (look of the day) for last thursday, when I attended Lancôme media event (that will be covered at a later date). Presentable enough. Nothing elaborate. I was test driving Skin79 Vital Orange BB Cream for the day. And yes, I'm lovin' it! (;

This was how I look after 7 hours (blot once in the late noon).

The close-up.

A wash of matte brown over the lids, using Make Up Store Microshadow [Chocolate]. Dejavu Lash Knockout Mascara, for my lashes. Doesn't help much with maintaining the curls. Commendable volumizing effect though.

I like the liner part. Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in Mat Black 0L, then a thinly applied Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner over it (as close to the lashline as possible). Extend beyond the lashline.

As for the (smudged out) lower lashline - outer part using MAC Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner [Designer Purple], inner corners using Essence Longlasting Eye Pencil 11 GO WILD.

    FACE

    • Skin79 Vital Orange BB Cream
    • Barry M Blusher 2 [Rose]
    • Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Sand Medium 0-1 << HIT PAN ALERT! LOVE THIS MAX 
    • Neogence Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Make Up Serum

     

    LIPS

     

    *Note: Products highlighted are provided by beauty company for review purpose.

    EYES

     

    With strong flashlight, my skin looks almost flawless. Heh.

    That's all. Thanks for looking!

    7 comments:

    1. orange BB cream? interesting!
      Well, usually for work, I take about 10-15 mins for makeup :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hazel, it's actually is a whitening with high spf bbcream (only the packaging is in orange)

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hazel, yea 15 mins is the usual time taken for daily work makeup (I think for most
      ).

      ReplyDelete
    4. i like how your eyebrows are shaped.. :)

      ReplyDelete
    5. Great blog about makeups and SKIN79 VITAL ORANGE BB ! we have your blog featured in our Facebook Fan Page! keep it up! More Power Verlyn! You look gorgeous

      ReplyDelete
    6. Thanks for the blog feature and compliments! Will be doing a review post on Skin79 Vital Orange BB Cream soon (:

      ReplyDelete