Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Perfect for CNY: Scarlet Red Nails (feat. Illamasqua Ruthless)

I used to be a red/pink nails person. Boring, I know. It was only until I started this beauty blog, I was more open to quirky colors like green, orange... Having said that, I'm back to red for now.

CNY is round the corner (not that I'm looking forward to it...). Well, red nails for CNY. Apt much.

Ruthless - bright scarlet red, glossy finish

My virgin experience with Illamasqua Nail Varnish. MEGA L-O-V-E, I tell you!

Application is smooth and easy. Non-streaky (:

Just 1 coat of Ruthless for an opaque, super-glossy intense finish.

I absolutely adore this statement red on my nails! Beautiful 

[Taken with iPhone]

[Taken with iPhone]

[Taken with iPhone]

Retails for £13.50 (15ml).

Illamasqua is available @ ASOS.com (free international shipping but limited products) and Illamasqua.com.

4 comments:

  1. I like red on short nails or square tip nails :)
    looks nice on u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely opposite from you.. I always tend to avoid red red nails (I don't mind bloody red or blackish red)

    And always try to avoid wearing red(clothing/nails - even though I love red clothing) on CNY period.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hazel, thanks (: my nails are all-time-short.. red does look better on short nails.. long red ones look scary :x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chantana, I don't really fancy red clothing.. I love red nails AND lips.. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete