Friday, January 24, 2014

Estetica ést.lab LumiWhite Brightening Facial Scrub

After a month of unannounced hiatus, I am back with a skincare review! There will be more to come... too many backlogs :x

Anyway, I received this tub of Estetica ést.lab LumiWhite Brightening Facial Scrub for review (via Cozycot) back in Nov.

According to EsteticaLumiWhite Brightening Facial Scrub gently exfoliates dead surface cells and impurities, to reveal a visibly smoother and fairer complexion. 

There is no direct contact with the facial scrub, since it comes in an airless pump jar (as shown in the above pic). This is indeed more hygienic, and also ensures that the product is kept sealed and fresh.

You just need to pump once... and voila!

This is how I've been using LumiWhite Brightening Facial Scrub for the past one month:

After cleansing with my usual facial foam, I pumped once and apply the facial scrub on damp skin. Then, I’ll massage my face gently in circular motion avoiding the sensitive eye area. Lastly, I’ll rinse thoroughly.

For maximum results, use twice a week (no more than that pls!). However, I only use once a week since my skin is pretty sensitive skin.

LumiWhite Brightening Facial Scrub has a creamy clay-like texture with tiny exfoliating bits. I find that it takes a bit more effort to rinse off thoroughly, as the consistency is slightly thick. Though my skin is sensitive, those tiny exfoliating bits do not feel too harsh when massaging the facial scrub on my skin. The key is to be gentle when massaging.

After exfoliating, my skin does not feel irritated, tight or dry. My complexion is noticeably clearer, brighter and smoother. And, skincare products get better absorbed into skin thereafter.

You can purchase Estetica ést.lab LumiWhite Brightening Facial Scrub (30ml) at S$62 HERE

Thank you for reading!

***All product info are extracted from press release.***

No comments:

Post a Comment