Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Benefit the POREfessional

I've heard so much about Benefit the POREfessional and wanted to try it... BUT somehow I never got around to it. Thanks to Cozycot, I finally had the chance to try out this highly raved product! 

Benefit the POREfessional is a PRO balm that quickly minimizes the appearance of pores AND fine lines for smoother-than-smooth skin! This silky, lightweight balm can be used alone, under or over makeup. It comes with a translucent, oil-free formula which complements all skintones and helps makeup stay put. What's more, it contains a Vitamin E derivative, known to protect skin from free radicals.

And, it now comes in a new kick-ass packaging, which features the SpyGal. This new packaging was recently launched on 1st Sep island-wide. The price is the same I guess - $48 with 22ml of product.

There's a lid, where you will find the "SpyGal (the POREfessional) action figure". And, that includes her invincible "pore-zapping ray gun"... COOL eh!

A very silicone-based product... :P

the POREfessional is housed in a plastic squeeze tube packaging.

I like the silky smooth texture, which melts into skin while I pat it onto my skin. It goes on translucent, which explains why the swatch "disappears" without a trace. It is pleasantly scented... which smells floral to me (:

As you can see, it blurs out fine lines. So far I've only use it once, hence I can only offer my initial thoughts about this product.

I follow the instructions accordingly, by applying a thin layer of the POREfessional on perfectly cleansed and lightly moisturized skin. Less is more. I pat lightly from the center of the face outward with fingertips. PAT, not spread. Then I apply my 2-way foundation. 

I notice that my skin looks smoother than usual. It's like a lil' PS (photoshop) in real life. My pores are minimized... fine lines are blurred, especially my laugh lines AND forehead lines!

That's all for now. A full review will be up on a later date. Thanks for reading!

***All product info are extracted from www.benefitcosmetics.com.***

 

No comments:

Post a Comment