Friday, September 28, 2012

Hair Color by Caely: Ash Brown + Pastel Blue & Green

I love trying different hair colors. It's quite fun, seeing fun colors on my hair instead of the usual browns. I wanted a color that I've never tried before, which is blue (one of my lucky colors). 

Caely asked what color(s) I want and I told her 'a mix of blue & purple'. She suggested blue & green, which is a better color contrast. 

I like how my hair color turned out in the end - ash brown with patches of pastel blue & green at the sides. Only the pastel blue & green parts are bleached first, to bring out the colors. 

Love the alternate blues and greens!

This side is more of an ombre feel. Alternate two-toned locks, which brings attention to the longer side of the asymmetrical bob.

This hair color combination is loud enough for me. I can't imagine going fully blue & green :S

Thanks Caely!

Do look for her if you want a hair makeover, be it hair cut and/or color. She's like a hair magician... really good!

Anyway, it has been almost a month already. I'm thinking of doing a new hair color before my birthday next week... most likely is lavender ash! :P

313 Orchard Road, #03-26, 313@Somerset

Tel: 6238 0226 / 6238 0227

Website: www.shunjimatsuo313.com.sg/

FB Page: www.facebook.com/HairSalon313

 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Luvverlyn,

    You have unique and cool hair colour now, which is just nice, not too over-exaggerate nor too under-rated. And you look mysteriously sexy in the last photo. Bing Shan Men Ren type! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kolina,

    Thanks for your compliments! I've just changed my accent hair color though, no more green/blue (:

    ReplyDelete