Saturday, September 22, 2012

Tocco Tenero; Going Gaga over Orange!

A girl woman like me can never have enough bags. Each time I step into Tocco Tenero boutique, I'm overwhelmed by the extensive range of bags they have. I always spend a good 30mins looking through and choosing my favorite (happily).

By now, you should have guessed which one did I brought home (see blog post title). Hmm... this is a "recycled" pic from my previous TT post... plus the one below.

YES, I finally got what I WANT! I waited for one month... >.<~~

I find it hard to miss this beauty, seriously. Orange is simply too eye-catching 

Oh... by the way, this is my very 1st orange bag. Can you believe that I used to dislike this color? And now, it has grown so much on me. My taste changes as I aged... in a good way I guess :P

Anyway, my new bag is called Xenia. Cool name, isn't it? Short & sweet, I like.

I adore the bag design! So gorgeous, it's hard to go unnoticed. And, the gold hardware goes really well with the orange calf leather.

Xenia is the perfect bag to tote around, be it a casual date with my friends or work or even attending events! I've been carrying this lovely bag everywhere I go. It is such an attention grabber!

Aww... how can I forget the signature TT bag charm! I think I've got at least 3 of these :P

I can sling it (which I always do) or hand-carry it (if I don't bring along too many stuff). Adjust the bag strap to be longer and I can do the across the body sling. Versatility? There you have it.

It's super roomy, perfect for someone like me who carries a lot of things. It fits my large makeup pouch, hp, wallet, umbrella... and the list goes on. That's why I can never choose one that's too small. I'm a big woman (lol).

I took more than 60 pics, only to pick the best 2 pics. Think I'm getting better at self camwhoring... WOOTS!~

You've probably heard of this promotion as I'd mentioned about it few weeks ago OR from the sidebar on my blog. Anyway, my readers get to enjoy special discounts at Tocco Tenero! Just mention this code 'LuvverlynwithToccoTenero' at any of these Tocco Tenero boutiques (Changi City Point, Parco Millenia Walk, Wisma outlets) and receive 5% off your purchase (15% for Tocco Tenero members)! Hurry, the promotion is valid till 30 Sep 2012!

For more fashion style updates, & great promotions:

Visit their website: www.toccotenero.com

'Like' their Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/toccotenero

***All info and unmarked images are extracted from press release.***

 

1 comment:

  1. Ever wanted to get free Instagram Followers & Likes?
    Did you know you can get them ON AUTO-PILOT AND TOTALLY FOR FREE by registering on Add Me Fast?

    ReplyDelete