Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sexylook Intensive Moisturizing Black Cotton Mask

I haven't been mask-ing that regularly of late. That means, at least 3 times a week. Well, I do make sure that I mask at least once a week. 

Some time back, I received this Sexylook Intensive Moisturizing Black Cotton Mask along with LoveMore French Caviar Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Mask from Secretive.sg.

Effects:

Far Infrared releasing with activated carbon – absorbs dirt, excessive sebum and refines pores. Rehydrates and repairs skin for a natural glowing complexion. Rich in vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidant, ocean nurtured black pearl moisturizes skin for a satin-soft touch and pearl-like radiance!

Earlier on, I'd reviewed something similar (but more expensive) - Bihada Ichizoku Kurobarakamen Sheet Mask. That's for brightening, whereas this is for intensive moisturizing (I LIKE!!!!~).

These new Sexylook Intensive Care Black Cotton Mask comes in 3 variants:- Moisturizing, Repairing, Whitening. And, they are sold individually at $3.50 each. Price-wise, they are higher than the usual sheet masks.

The main ingredients of this mask are activated carbon-infused blackcurrant extractred rose extract and obsidian extract

The mask material is super duper soft. I had difficulty opening up the essence-soaked mask to apply on my face. The cutting is kinda weird especially at the eye and mouth area. Too big eh.

Regardless, the mask does fit snugly on the face. Hmm... it looks like seaweed to me, no? lol

As you can see, the mask is thin. It doesn't tear easily though. 

I leave on the mask for about 20mins. It was still moist when I remove it. The mask essence doesn't feel sticky, which gets absorbed into skin pretty fast. Like most sheet masks, there's no need to rinse after mask-ing. 

What I like about the mask is that it really moisturizes my face intensively and is able to soothe the redness on my skin. It's like a quick detox session for the skin as the carbon helps in clarifying. My skin looks brightened, though the effect is pretty much temporary. There's no stinging sensation or whatsoever. I think it's a pretty good mask and definitely recommend this to those looking for an effective moisturizing mask.

***All product info & unmarked images are extracted from press release and Secretive.sg.***

 

No comments:

Post a Comment