Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Body Shop Celebrates 36 Years of Natural Wonders!

The Body Shop (TBS) is celebrating its 36th anniversary this year! This week, they will be bringing you their special line-up of offers and treats to pamper you from head to toe. That is... 30% OFF TBS most loved iconic products (to be revealed in next post). From now till 14 Oct 2012! 

Are you excited? I AM!

Anyway, I am sure most of y'all are familiar with The Body Shop? Now, I'll be sharing a little history background of TBS as well as its values.

TBS History

TBS was founded in 1976 by Dame Anita Roddick, a Human Rights Activist. The 1st shop was started in Brighton, UK. Through the years, TBS has become one of the world’s most iconic and pioneering beauty brands.

TBS Values

TBS believes true beauty comes from the heart. Hence, all the products are manufactured and retailed with love and care. All ingredients are natural. Only the highest quality ingredients, sourced from four corners of the globe are used. TBS also trades fairly to benefit consumers and communities. No animals are used in the process. And, all products are 100% vegetarian.

This is just part of the stuff I've got from TBS, be it bought or given. Most are hits with me, like the Organic Cotton Rounds, All-in-one Face Base, Japanese Cherry Blossom Range (my ultimate favorite!), to name a few.

You can read my posts on TBS HERE.

As part of the celebration, I'll be participating in The Body Shop Bloggers’ Challenge, which me and one of my readers stand to win a product hamper each - a complete set of TBS 10 most loved products + 1 star entrant worth more than $400! So stay tuned for my next post (:

***All info and unmarked images are extracted from press release.***

 

2 comments:

  1. i luv de cotton rounds, affordable n real Good! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeaps agree much! ^^

    ReplyDelete