Monday, November 19, 2012

BYS Color Change Nail Enamel in Orange ♥

BYS Color Change Nail Enamel in Orange, was one of the goodies given to me, at the BYS event.

Color Change is an interesting range of nail polishes, which changes color according to temperature (not so much of mood). It is quite fun to see the color shift as the temperature changes.

***image credits to www.bys.com.au***

Change your look without having to change your nail polish!

BYS Color Change Nail Enamel changes with your temperature, so if you're a cool cat one minute and hot under the collar the next, BYS Color Change Nail Enamel will keep you fun and fashionable whatever your mood.

This was my 1st time painting my nails in all yellow. To be honest, I was not really feeling much for the color initially. Now, I can't take my eyes off my yellow nails! I didn't know that yellow can be so flattering on me *hehe~* :P

This color has an uncanny resemblance to the salted egg yolk filling in my favorite custard bun (流沙包). Ahh... feeling hungry already :S

I applied 3 coats of nail polish, to ensure complete opacity. The application is a breeze, very even and smooth. As you can see, not streaky or gloopy at all!

Each coat dries pretty fast, to a satin finish. I didn't apply any base or top coat, by the way. You can always apply a top coat, for a longer-lasting manicure.

In order to see the color change, I dipped my fingers into a glass of ice cold water. The color change is very obvious, isn't it? That's a pretty shade of orange!

Then, it started to shift back to yellow (the pinky already did lol).

Today is the 6th day. The chipping is very minor, only on 4 nails. It's hard to tell unless you get a really close scrutiny of them.

Now, I wished I have other colors to play with! 

Color Change retails for $9.90, exclusively available at Watsons. 


No comments:

Post a Comment