Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Laqa & Co. Fat Lip Pencil in Wolfman

I was introduced to Laqa & Co. sometime back via the ArglyDuckling event. This beauty brand makes only (nail polish) pens and (lip) pencils, packaged in boxes adorned with unique artwork of young designers. 

Back at the event, I swatched all the colors at the back of my hand. I was truly impressed with the buttery smooth texture and the good color payoff. Not to mention, it requires no sharpening. You just have to twist the (pink) end, to wind it up. Easy peasy! 

The color given to me was Wolfman, a name that doesn't sound cute (lol)... sounds really dark. As you can see, the actual color is contradicting indeed.  A light innocent shade of pink. Such a sweet color, isn't it?

Fyi, its packaging artwork is created by Mark Mawson. He specializes in shooting fashion & people underwater.

Wolfman looks somewhat pale on me, a lil' frosty. To balance the look, I'll pair it up with strong smoky eyes. If not, I'll look sickly. 

The lip pencil is easy to apply, the way you apply a lipstick. It feels lightweight on my lips, and adds a sheer (buildable) color with a hint of gloss. Do make sure your lips are well exfoliated prior application as it tends to accentuate fine lines and dry flakes.

On a random note, I'm pretty interested in getting Lampchop, a beautiful bold pink color. Will see how it goes... (:

Laqa & Co. Fat Lip Pencil in Wolfman ($26) is available at ArglyDuckling.

2 comments:

  1. wa. .this very nice. i will to buy also .thanks for share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it's really nice (:

    ReplyDelete