Monday, November 19, 2012

NOTD: Colorful BYS Nails

I mentioned earlier on, that BYS (nail colors) would be launched in Singapore, exclusively at Watsons. However, I couldn't seem to find the brand at Watsons. I was at the NAC outlet just a few days ago. Hmm... shall see if I can spot it on my next visit.

Anyway, they have a pretty substantial number of nail polishes of different colors and ranges. For now, only 4 nail polish ranges are available - BasicsColour ChangeNeons and Mirror Finish

It was fun trying on so many nail colors during the launch party. I applied 2 to 3 coats for each nail, for an opaque finish. They dry pretty fast, which eliminates the need of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.

Here's what I painted on my nails (left hand), love the blue-green theme  The glittery bits came from Diamond Glitter Aquamarine

Hmm... I didn't take note of the specific nail polish used for each nail though =.=

I love my blings, as usual :P

As for the nails on my right hand, I think the colors are pretty well-coordinated too. The glitters are super gorgeous IRL. The one I used was Glam Glitter Kinky Pink, a gel-like nail polish with large holographic glitters. Unfortunately, this is not available in Singapore as yet.

They were pretty long-lasting, lasted for a week or so. There were signs of minor chipping by Day 3.

I'll be featuring these goodies I received soon, starting from BYS Color Change Nail Enamel (my current fave nail color).

That's all for now. Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment