Sunday, September 26, 2010

LOTD: Rocker Chic (featuring MUFE Aqua Cream & Lab Shine Lipglosses)

does this look scary ? i quite like this look actually, very Rocker Chic. the lil' "scar" was temporary. i woke up one fine day and found myself with this "scar". did i scratch myself in my sleep ? =_="

so EMO, so ME.

for eyes, i'm using Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream #1 Anthracite (silvery charcoal shimmer). do visit temptalia for swatch & review (:

check out my previous post on my virgin experience with MUFE Aqua Cream :D

this is my very 1st black lipgloss ! i'm so loving it, really ! this is the M0 Onyx (semi-opaque black with silver shimmer bits) Lab Shine Metal Collection.

what i like about this lipgloss:

  • the color of course
  • pleasant sweet fruity scent
  • non-sticky texture
  • moisturize lips
  • doesn't stain lips
  • juicy plumped lips
  • not over shimmery or glossy

 

hmm there's nothing i dislike (i'm easily contented eh). maybe the price ? $35!

i'm having pink marshmallows on my chubby cheeks :3 Loreal Blush Delice


ok enough of the EMO spam hahas xD

here, i want to show y'all the MUFE Lab Shine Star Collection S8 Ruby Red (semi-opaque slight shimmery ruby red).

hmm so what happened when i mix both lipglosses ?

so you'll get darkened red (duh :x)

i like the color mix result, do you ? (:

16 comments:

  1. VERY PRETTY VER! Hahaha. Not scary at all. Very gothic gorgeous! Loves! :) I think your face suits any LOTD can. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ruby red looks gorgeous on ya..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty look! It's like a silver smokey eye (: I like the versatility of the black lipgloss, should look out for one in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah u make me wanna buy black lipgloss too.. i suppose the black liptar from occ can work the same way to vary the tone of different lipsticks?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i sometimes also "scratch" myself..

    i love the eyeshadow u have here.. NICE!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. minru, hahas my face so versatile ? hey thanks for your kind lovely comments =p

    amy, ooo thanks~

    michelle, black is a nice change from the usual shades like nudes/pinks ^^ i realized i'm always doing the usual smoky eyes -.-

    ReplyDelete
  7. farrahdiba, hehe =x the black occ liptar is much more intense, the result will be quite different imo

    MissJology, hmm in your sleep also ? this my 1st time.. painful -.-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Verlyn! I like this look! Next time we both go rock together leh.. hahax~ I am no where near sweet this time as hair still short like tom-boy.. kekekx~ come come join me XD
    The dark lips really look cool! I cant go with dark lips well cos my lips too thick! Definitely look like black if I have darker lips.. hahax~

    ReplyDelete
  9. woah !~ okok BUT.. i don't have rock-style clothes =x hair short still can be sweet.. the Maquillage girl's hair even shorter (pixie hairstyle) ! still look sweet.. hmm your lips thick meh? looks normal to me =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I only zoomed into the eyes nia.. I like the greyish silvery color!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thick lah.. thicker than the 'norm' people mah.. hahhax~
    My face ah.. very funi one.. I grow long hair my face can become sweet looking to match the hair. Hair short, my face turn abit boy-ish.. hahhax! weird face i have.. You have black clothings right? Can mix n match to make something more to rock style lor.. =D No need to be pants in order to become rock actually. hehex~

    ReplyDelete
  12. chantana, why not the lips ? too black ar =p

    jones, ok what.. SEXY ! i thought everyone same ? long hair more feminine short hair boyish ? hmm have black ar.. try lor =x fail then bo bian hahas

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the lipglossess!!! I checked out Urban Decay's Perversion but it looked weird. But this one looks soooo awesome! Pricey though. ):

    ReplyDelete
  14. yes i agree they're pricey !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I totally love the first photo! Stunning, very 'model' and editorial!

    ReplyDelete
  16. my friend say 'ugly', he dunno how to appreciate :/
    yeah thanks Christie ! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete