Thursday, September 30, 2010

(Cozycot) Talika Bloggers Event - Longer, Curlier, Darker in 28 days

I was invited to the Talika Bloggers Event by Cozycot, held at The SPA-Lon @ Chijmes last Saturday. 

Talika has been the expert in eyelash care since 1948, way before most of us were born ! over 4 million units (Talika Lipocils) have been sold over the last 10 years (since year 2000) ! It is also tested and proven that Lipocils extends the eyelashes by up to 2.4mm in just 1 month !

Even Barbie Hsu and Maggie Cheung swear by Talika products :D

 

:

:

:

 

Now to the 5 steps of using Talika products.

 

:

:

:

 

Yeah~ It was tea break :D

The food were really tasty :d~ Thumbs up ! I like the mini pizzas :p~

Woohoo~ More food ! Yummy eggs :3

And then, it was decorating time ! We split ourselves into groups.

from plain to..

.. beautiful lady :p~

 

:

:

:

 

This is the star product that Talika has launched. Lipocils Expert, the first complete care for eyelashes with 3 complementary actions, namely:

EXTEND (Longer eyelashes)

Lipocils Expert contains 12 plant extracts that have already been tried and tested in the original Lipocils (including nettle, hamamelis and apple).

Restores Color (More intense)

Eyelash color is protected and the synthesis of natural lash color is stimulated by a brand new anti-ageing synergy of UV-phytofilters and Coleus Forskholii.

Curl (Say goodbye to eyelash curler)

Formula is enriched with silk proteins.

I was given a tube of this to review (YEAH~ ^^) This is really a very promising product as I've used the original Talika Lipocils before. This new Lipocils Expert is a combination of the original versions. Why do I say that ?

This is the first Lipocils I used years ago. The applicator is just a tip for applying the gel to the lash roots.

Then, I got this. This time, the tip is replaced by a brush for evenly applying the gel to the eyelashes.

Now, they "combined forces" :x This exclusively designed Lipocils Expert becomes a double applicator ! Hence the eyelashes are cared for from roots right through to the tips (:
In short, Lipocils Expert promises Longer +4mm, Curlier +50%, Darker +50% eyelashes in 28 days ! Clinically Proven :D
How to use
Just apply to the root of clean lashes before applying mascara for one month in the morning and evening, followed by once a day all year round. BUT.. it is advisable to discard this product after 2 months use (even if haven't finish using =.=) simply because of hygiene purposes.

5 comments:

  1. You lashes don't look really dark hor... (lolx)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :C ya lor.. you so bad still laugh at me.. my lashes were more jialat in the past lor..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not laughing at you.. I'm lolx at me commenting it!

    Your lashes are so long everytimes I see you! (envy)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo hahas but it's true that my lashes don't look really dark la.. your lashes really dark & thick.. my lashes "look long" bcoz of mascara !

    no worries, our lashes will grow long long, curly curly, dark dark in 28 days time =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah.. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete