Saturday, October 2, 2010

Essential Hair Essence Bloggers Challenge ♥

I believe every girl dream of having beautiful hair. Well, I'm no exception. I simply love the effortless chic look of Japanese girls. It seem that even with coloring, perming, rebonding, daily blow-drying and styling, their hair still look ridiculously beautiful !

Whenever I looked at my hair, I couldn't help but SIGH.. =_="

 

:

:

:

 

Two lil' fairies came..

One came with Honey Oil..

The other, Ultra Shine Essence..

 

:

:

:

 

Just look at the difference ! My hair certainly looks healthier; well-moisturized, smoother and silkier 

Say bye-bye to frizzy hair :p

All thanks to..

Kao Essential ♥

Thanks for sending the lil' fairies (signature ingredients) to rescue my dry, damaged hair !

Yes, these are the generously sponsored products by Kao Essential :D

1. Essential Rich Premium Shampoo

2. Essential Rich Premium Conditioner

3. Essential Rich Premium Treatment

4. Essential Hair Mask Rich Premium

5. Essential Nuance Airy Shampoo

6. Essential Nuance Airy Conditioner

7. Essential Nuance Airy Treatment

8. Essential Hair Mask Nuance Airy

9. Essential Hair Essence Rich Premium

10. Essential Nuance Airy Hair Essence

How it works ? Essential Damage Care consists of a shampoo, conditioner and hair treatment which contain high purity honey and milk protein,which help to deeply repair and strengthen damaged hair.

Through nourishing and restoring hair into a healthy condition, Essential brings lustre all the way to the last 15cm of hair, most prone to dryness, frizziness, tangles and split ends. Essential Damage Care is available in two versions: Nuance Airy and Rich Premier.

So far, I've been using the Nuance Airy range. It has given my flat limp hair a new lease of life literally. My hair now has a light and bouncy feel. It contains wild rose essence, leaving a protective layer over my hair to keep it soft and moisturized. This is just like salon-treated hair without spending huge amount of money !

As for the Rich Premier range (I had bought this range before), it helps in richly moisturizing which gives my hair a smooth and manageable feel. It contains sunflower essential oil, leaving my hair with a glossy shiny look. It is very suitable for untameable hair.e Richly moisturizing, this gives hair a smooth andmanageable feel. Sunflower essential oil leaves hair with a glossy,wet-look sheen, keeping it in shape and preventing it from gettingpuffy. Suitable for untameable hair.

Then came the Essential Hair Essence (since July 2010), a super convenient, fuss-free leave-on treatment for damaged, dry hair ! I bought the Nuance Airy Anti-Frizz Serum the moment I saw them selling at Watsons :D

This leave-on treatment range help repair hair surface and protect it from styling, blow-drying and UV rays. Just pump adequate amount and apply. Hair becomes beautiful and shiny from root to tips, even for the last 15cm (which lasts all day long) !


Nuance Airy Anti-Frizz Serum ($10.90) has a sweet girly pink packaging, which is so appealing :D

This is a light-weight and non-greasy oil-based treatment, which helps tame frizzy hair and flyaways. Instant smooth and bouncy hair (all day long) is easily achieved.

For me, I use this before blow-drying my hair and whenever/wherever I want to achieve healthy hair shine effect. I usually pump about 3 times and spread the serum evenly onto my hair, concentrating on the damaged area (especially the hair ends). This is my staple necessity in my bag definitely :p

Rich Premier Nourishing Care Lotion ($10.90). This concentrated lotion gets absorbed easily, leaving hair soft and manageable all day long. I use this the same way for Nuance Airy. I like that it deep nourished my hair instantly.

This leave-on treatment range helps to enhance the lustrous and damage care effects of Essential's shampoo, conditioner and treatment !

 

 

:

:

:

 

Two more full-face pictures to end this post (:


Achieve Beautiful Hair with Kao Essential!

4 comments:

  1. I love your hair! It looked good before and amazing after =) I got to say I am persuaded and I'm going to try some of those Kao Essential products. Maybe they will fix my hopeless hair T_T

    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It really do the 'straightening' for your hair ends? Thats good! Then you no need straightener liao. hahhax~ Your hair look very bob-by~ =D Shall call u ms bobby! (ya i know i'm lammmeee..mo~ -_-")

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your hair.My hair is very hard to tame..Always very fluffy. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yingTingri, thanks (: my hair not easy to work with though. but after using Essential, my hair texture improved. they are pretty affordable so do get the whole range (nuance airy/ rich premier) if you want visible results.

    jones, i get frustrated with untamed hair all the time so it's great that this works for me =p if blow-dry my hair, even more bob-by hahas ! i don't like BOBBY this name though =s

    aizutto, thanks girl. perhaps you wanna get the rich premier range to tame your hair ? =D

    ReplyDelete