Monday, October 11, 2010

LOTD: Venomous Wicked Me

Do I look venomous ? Wicked enough ?

Finally I've got my hands on the MAC Venomous Villains Collection last Friday morning :D Not all of course (I wished :x).

I'm sure most of y'all know about this new collection by MAC and the response so far was pretty good judging by how fast the makeup products went flying off the shelves closets especially Bite of an Apple (matte powder blush) and Bad Fairy (nail polish).

This picture just shows part of the collection. Btw you can check out Temptalia for more reviews/swatches/news (:

For my eyes, I used My Dark Magic (Deep pink with pink pearl / Deep plum with purple pearl).

Here's the swatch of My Dark Magic.

Bite of an Apple (Soft coral pink) was bought at MAC standalone boutique at Ngee Ann City because.. Sephora Ion went OOS within 10mins :/

I simply adore this color, gorgeous !

A rough feel of how the colors appear on my face :p

Oh, I used the new Bioessence Bio-Platinum BB Cream (recently launched) on my face. I like it so far (been using for 4 consecutive days) but I won't recommend this for oily skin people.

Noticed the gold sheen ? I used Kate Gradical Eyes GD-1 (i like !). Damned :/ should have bought at BHG sales ! got 20% discount -.-

For my lashes, I used Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl plus Volume & Curl Mascara. I used L'oreal Hip Chrome Eyeliner (Black Shock) and Paul & Joe Dual Crayon 06 to line my eyes.

No lippy on.

I applied Wicked Ways (Brightened cherry red gloss that’s semi-opaque with subtle golden shimmer). This was a love-at-first-swatch purchase xD

It does not feel as sticky as the usual lipglasses. New formula ? Ooo I love how it plumps up my lips so beautifully ! The magic of makeup :p

Hmm I realized the pictures didn't do any justice to these wonderful babies T^T

I shall take pictures in the morning/noon when there is bright sunlight :D

I also bought She Who Dares. All in all, I just bought merely 4 products from this collection, which set me back by $138 $_$. How I wish I have all the $money$ in the world (sounds familiar eh :x) ! My post on this will be up soon (hopefully) :p

Ok, to end off I shall post a photo of me "looking real slim" XD

Notice the use of words ? That's simply because I've been putting on weight :'/ i'm gonna be so overweight if I don't control what I eat !

13 comments:

  1. nice! and haizzzz so lucky u got the dark magis e/s...i is so sad...=(

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks babe ♥ i went there at the opening hours.. and there was a mini crowd already.. getting for themselves and their friends.. don't be sad there's always new stuff coming up.. so fast i can't keep up also -.-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only eyeing the blushes.. but well..OOS... hahaha.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good verlyn, I like the black with the hint of pink and purple!!! Can eat as much as you like but that's why you also have to exercise! That's what I'm trying to do but now I'm getting lazy lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I like the look with reddish lips. You won't go overweight la! haha (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. wah! i like ur red lips too! retro punk haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like! Sell me "My Dark Magic" when you are bored with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AW!! You are so lucky to get the bite of an apple blush! I went to tamp wanting to get it and it was sold out within a day! =(

    ReplyDelete
  9. the lip gloss is very very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Except for the first pic, the rest u look uber cute!!! I love how the cherrie lip clr reflects on ur lips!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chantana, the blusher super fast OOS !

    Thanks Kim =p I know have to exercise but super lazy plus I can't resist food !

    Thanks Michelle (: Hmm I getting rounder & rounder. You'll know what I mean next time you see me -.-

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Joanna (:

    Hahas Christie.. I doubt I'll be selling =x

    Kate, coz I was there super early.. it went OOS within mins !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Candydolls, i agree much !

    Clara, thanks for your lovely comment (: Love reading your blog !

    ReplyDelete