Monday, October 18, 2010

Dated Collective Hauls Part 1

This is Part 1 of collective hauls over several months. I'll just let the pictures do all most of the talking (:

MAC face brushes I bought @ Sephora Ion after seeing Christie getting 'em :D Umm.. I haven't start using as yet.

Comes in a chic black brush casing.

Candydoll Highlight (light purple).

Beauty Credit Lovely Q10 Foundation Moist and free samples ! Bought it @ Jurong Point just to try since it's on 50% discount :p

I bought this as well, Beauty Credit Nail Polish. To me, it seems to be holographic ? Pretty blue, isn't it ?

Muji Blushers I bought from Muji Ion. I guess only that oulet has the makeup section ? I don't see 'em @ other outlets. Do correct me if I'm wrong (: The pink one with swirls, is more pigmented. The shimmery orangey one is more for highlighting, not pigmented -.- The packaging does remind me of Shu Uemura, yes ?

Muji Eyeshadow Palette. I chose this neutral one and it was well pigmented for the low price tag ($13.90 I think). I did a LOTD using this sometime back, you may wanna take a look. There are other colors to choose from, eg. blue, green etc.

Urban Decay Nail Polish set I bought @ $25. I saw this selling @ $45 after I bought for a few days :D Now, I think it's sold out already ? Pretty value for $ for 7 nail polishes ! Less than $4 each !

Ardell Fake Human Lashes. I haven't tried this brand lashes before. Notice that the lash band is transparent ? Ooo hope this looks good on me :p

Burt's Bees again. Lip Balm again. Nourishing sounds good. Mango butter sounds yummy :x The beeswax sounds interesting. Fantastic reasons to buy & try eh !

Hmm I bought this Sephora Smoothing Primer since it mattifies my skin well and make it smooth for foundation powder application. 

I just bought this so that I can use Sephora voucher to offset the purchase. Sephora nano pencil. I remember the color is dark steel gray if I'm not wrong :x Btw it's mini size, something like those GWP size you know. $9, not exactly cheap -.-

Here's the LOTD featuring both the MUFE Lab Shine Metal Collection M0 Onyx and Star Collection S8 Ruby Red.

I bought this Kose Black Mask because of BOGO (Buy One Get One), shared with my lil' sis. I've been using this since many years ago and one tube can last for a long time :D It can remove the face impurities as well as fine facial hairs :p For more stubborn blackheads/whiteheads, nosepacks are still the best ! They work miracles !

Btw one tube is with the box packaging, one without. Hahas I'm so random XD~

Hmm BOGO also. Buy the Dejavu Fibrewig Extra (length) or the Lash Knockout (volume),and get the "old" Fibrewig free -.- All their mascaras are easily washed off using warm water.

Free full size skincare products given to me for.. *secret* Anyway, I've not seen this Korean skincare brand - C.A.D before. Hmm..

Garnier oil control whitening cream (free gentle clarifying foam, perfect fit & relax whitening mask) set. 

Kracie Mask @ $1.95 each, that's why I bought @ Bedok Central Watsons ^^

Super regretful buy ! $9.90, so expensive though it's Darkness brand :/ Plaza Singapura John Little is selling for $5.90 only ! I can buy 2 of these :/

Non mu-related buys. Shoes @ fabulous discounted prices from 313 New Look ! This was only $13.90 I think, comfy girlie flats I like :p

So far I like their shoes pretty much, recommended by my dear girl friend :D

Not from New Look. Bought this @ a pinky girlie shop (Wisma Atria) near BHG. High heels but it's doesn't hurt my feet much, to my delight (:

That's all for now. Part 2 coming up ♥

6 comments:

  1. WOW... love your hauls! I haven't been hauling much... that why I hardly blog about it! lolx

    Just use the primer la.. since you got it already. Normally in a products.. it contains 1-3 different parabens.. but this was abit crazy.. anyway since you already got it and Singapore aprove of it, I guess the harmful factor wasn't that crazy la.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo to hauls! nice one! :D love seeing other ppl's hauls! :D and how much does the muji swirly blush cost? it looks so pretty ^^ i wanna get the e/s palette too ^^ affordable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WA! I super love your haul post man!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chantana, good coz save $ ! =p Hmm true also, if not Sg would have ban this product ! Ok, shall use it hahas xD

    Regina, ooo me too (love seeing others' hauls) ! $12.90 I think.. I just remember that it's not expensive xD It looks prettier than what you saw in the photo ! Gogogo !

    Minru, yeah ^^v

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought the mac brush set too :)

    love the shoe entries at the end of your haul.. especially the white pair (",)
    and yes.... the muji E/S palette is really lovely!!! i'll be keeping a look out for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo how you find the brushes, Hazel ? I like that the brush bristles feel soft (; I got the white pair at less than $20 ! yes Muji e/s palette is pretty affordable, should get at least 1 !

    ReplyDelete