Monday, October 25, 2010

Review: Neogence Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Mask

I bought this Neogence mask months ago @ Sasa for only $1.95 (single sheet). I think the original price for one box of 6 (sheets) is around $30 if I'm not wrong. However, there are promotions going on every now and then, prolly you can get it @ a lower price like I did.

Oh I just realized that there's a change of packaging on Neogence Taiwan website for this hydrating mask (entire range), maybe that's why the low price ?

This hydrating mask sounds really promising right ? It is stated that this mask provides instant hydration treatment for the skin and rapid water replenishment. Skin will look smooth and refined after use.

30ml of hydrating serum concentrate provides optimum deep moisturizing effect on the skin. These moisturizing ingredients will help to plump the skin, improving its water status and restoring skin radiance from within. Say bye-bye to rough, dry, dull-looking skin !

When I removed the mask from the sachet, it was dripping wet. There was still hydrating serum concentrate left in the sachet, which I promptly poured out and apply on my neck area :p

I would say the mask fit my face pretty well, and it comes with eye flaps which conditions my eye area as well. It's like a mini facial treat for my skin and I felt so relaxed having the mask on !

Well, I usually remove sheet mask after 15 minutes at most, same for this though it states that the mask can be leaved on for 15-20 minutes. After which, I will pat my face to help the hydrating serum concentrate to be better absorbed into skin. In the past, I used to leave on the mask till it almost dried up, thinking that this was the correct way for skin to absorb the goodness -_-" What I did, is an absolute no-no as I learnt that it will actually cause fine lines to form (too dry) and my skin condition will be worse instead.

Anyway, the mask was still wet after I removed it from my face, so I just use it to rub my dry body parts e.g. knees, elbows. OMG I tell you, the hydrating power's super good ! I could see visible results instantly ! My face appeared to be more radiant, imparting a luminous healthy glow. I could feel that my skin was well-hydrated and ultra moisturized. I super love this mask and will definitely repurchase (the new version) when there's promotion going on :p

6 comments:

  1. Sounds good.. Definitely putting this mask into my "To Check Out" list.
    Thank you for the review, Verlyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gonna check this out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops... guess wat? I did not know that the eye flaps on mask sheets are for covering the eyes! I thought that they were to be folded down, so that the serum doesn't touch our eye area... muah hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fatin, you're welcome (; Gd things are meant to be shared !

    Amy, yesyes (:

    Hazel, you can fold down also.. I usually fold down while surfing the net hahas xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. hazel: HAHHAAHXX!!~ omg, so funi *rolls around* XDD~
    Some artist in nu ren wo zui da said that if you are not going to lie down with the mask, cut the 2 flaps and place over your lips! I yet to do so cos lazy to cut.. hhaax~

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo that sounds pretty interesting ! hydrate lips.. hmm.. i also lazy to cut =x

    ReplyDelete